We are working on a feature member area with interviews of our members. Other folks are fascinated by your stories of projects, builds and dreams.
Below you will find a template of interview questions. Please answer these questions in complete sentences. You do not have to answer every question. The more "in depth" the interview, the more likely it will be featured. Please include a link to better quality pictures of your project. For your convenience, you can upload your pictures to the site gallery and simply provide a link to them for us with your interview.
The interview forum is only viewable by Administrators and the original posters. You can only view your own thread, and replies by staff. You can reply to your own thread as well.
Please submit your completed interview by pasting it into a new thread in the following forum http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/f...play.php?f=203
Thanks and we look forward to getting to know you and your projects!
- Suspension type:
- Front Brakes:
- Rear Brakes:
- Front differential type / Gears:
- Rear differential type / Gears:
- Tire and Wheel Size
- Color Scheme:
- Paint Type:
- Steering wheel/Column:
- Air Conditioning:
- Instrument Gauges:
- Cubic Inch:
- Cylinder heads:
- Valve Covers:
- Intake Manifold:
- Ignition System:
- Exhaust type:
- Carburetor or Fuel Injection:
- Automatic / Standard:
- Torque Converter:
- Shifter type:
- Drive Shaft:
- What is your name?
- Please share a few things about yourself. (Bio, family, background, hobbies, your favorite pizza topping, your favorite vacation spot, etc)
- How long have you owned your truck?
- What made you decide to buy this truck?
- How do you store your truck, at home, garage, outside etc? What do you enjoy about your truck the most?
- Who or what was your biggest influence in building your truck?
- What has been the biggest obstacle you have faced in working on your project? How did you/do you handle it?
- What/who is you favorite/best part source?
- What are some things have helped your project to be a success?
- What is the history behind your truck?
- What do you use your truck for? (hauling, cruising, daily driver,shows, drag racing, work truck, mudding etc):
- What is your favorite memory with your truck?
- Whats your favorite modification done to truck and why?
- If you had one thing to do over on your build, what would it be and why?
- What are your future plans for your truck?
- What words of advice do you have to people who are just starting out with their project?
~I am not concerned, I have a foil beanie~
borrowed from a friend:
I think it's Extremely entertaining when small minded people attempt to show how smart they are........do they not know that it is transparent