The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Project Picacho (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=428379)

mcbassin 12-29-2014 09:07 AM

Re: Project Picacho

TTT for a cool build. I enjoyed listening to about 4 hours of your C-10 talk pod casts. Very good listening to all the builders. I hope to meet you guys in person out at the get down some day.

Did you post a thread to the newest project you have going?

CheyenneShop 12-29-2014 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcbassin (Post 6975604)
TTT for a cool build. I enjoyed listening to about 4 hours of your C-10 talk pod casts. Very good listening to all the builders. I hope to meet you guys in person out at the get down some day.

Did you post a thread to the newest project you have going?

Thanks McBassin - I appreciate the support on the Podcast. It really means a lot when we know the listeners like what we are putting out. Thanks again.

Regarding my 69 C/10, I haven't done much. It is on my list to get a build thread going. I actually haven't really done much to it. It still sits at the stock height and pretty much is the way I bought it.

I have all the stuff to convert to disc brakes and do a static 4/6 just haven't gotten to it.

I would like to get the truck all the way down, but the 4/6 will work for now.

I am changing the theme/name to the "Prospector" since it was bought in a mining town in Southern Arizona.

So keep a watch out for a build thread coming very soon. Keep listening to the podcast and if you ever have any thoughts, concerns, ideas about it shoot me a quick email anytime, ronnie@c10talk.com

Thanks again and have a great New Year!

C10agent 02-14-2015 12:24 PM

Man I love your truck!! I am in the process of doing my back half also. Two questions - what paint did you use for the frame and did you go with a trailing arm crossmember from PB? Thanks for the pics, giving me super inspiration to finish!

rusty76 02-14-2015 06:59 PM

Looking good!

CheyenneShop 02-17-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C10agent (Post 7048137)
Man I love your truck!! I am in the process of doing my back half also. Two questions - what paint did you use for the frame and did you go with a trailing arm crossmember from PB? Thanks for the pics, giving me super inspiration to finish!

Thanks C10 Agent, appreciate it. I used some black frame paint from a local paint store. I used stock traing arm crossmember and arms. Replaced bushings though.

Good luck and keep us posted buddy!!

mooseknuckles 02-18-2015 08:21 PM

sweet truck! ....lookin' forward to the new build as well. love c10 talk, keep up the great work!:metal:

CheyenneShop 02-19-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mooseknuckles (Post 7055154)
sweet truck! ....lookin' forward to the new build as well. love c10 talk, keep up the great work!:metal:

Thanks brother. I miss it, but my 69' will fill the void. Thanks A TON regarding C10 Talk, I appreciate it.

71chevswb 07-24-2016 01:18 AM

how did you get the original paint so shiny?