The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Suspension (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Porterbuilt Direct (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=504478)

Dinos63 01-23-2012 03:05 PM

Re: Porterbuilt Direct

nice idea!! and off road muh ha muh ha

onelovekaya 01-23-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Direct (Post 5136938)
Hey guys from now til the end of January since we are jumping in on this at the tail end of the month we will give you some specials on what you want almost like your favorite watering hole offering a "you call-it" special, to give you a glimpse of whats to come! PM or email me at
porterbuiltdirect@gmail.com

Sure would like to get a glance at what you will be offering

csa daddy 01-23-2012 10:19 PM

If I had a job I would have a couple of porterbuilt members I need atleast three but with work the way it is nowadays who can afford it but good luck it's nice to c members looking out for each other
Posted via Mobile Device

andrewmp6 01-24-2012 12:38 AM

Yeah good marketing would help you a lot outside of this forum most never heard of the dropmember.I know kp components has your front dropmember listed but don't say you made it tho.On the fords i know fat man fab has a mustang 2 kit for 67 to somewhere in the mid 80s but its not much better then the twin beams.

JNJchev77 01-24-2012 06:44 PM

Glad to see Nate expanding his business! Super nice dude! Keep it rollin Nate!!!

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for this year!!!

PBFAB.COM 01-24-2012 07:26 PM

I am helping Nate launch the Porterbuilt Direct so he can do what he does best and develop new product! The purpose for Porterbuilt Direct is to remove some of the load off Nate still Offer you guys killer customer service, a more Vast product line and Monthly specials to keep the ball rolling Feb 1st will be the start to our first official special run, these specials will consist of manufactured and non manufactured parts, package pricing and shipping incentives! 2012 is off to a great start all because of you!

lolife99 01-24-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Direct (Post 5143660)
I am helping Nate launch the Porterbuilt Direct so he can do what he does best and develop new product!
The purpose for Porterbuilt Direct is to remove some of the load off Nate still Offer you guys killer customer service, a more Vast product line and Monthly specials to keep the ball rolling
Feb 1st will be the start to our first official special run, these specials will consist of manufactured and non manufactured parts, package pricing and shipping incentives!
2012 is off to a great start all because of you!

So where do we go to find the monthly specials?
Vendor MarketPlace?
Suspension MarketPlace?

I want to be sure to find the hot deals.

PBFAB.COM 01-24-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolife99 (Post 5143710)
So where do we go to find the monthly specials?
Vendor MarketPlace?
Suspension MarketPlace?

I want to be sure to find the hot deals.

They will be posted in both vendor and suspension market place and I will also make announcements in the sub forums as well

lolife99 01-24-2012 07:59 PM

Thank you for the quick reply.

502ms 01-25-2012 11:28 AM

This is awesome!

I know I would like hood hinges, and the swag for sure.

On my next build, I want to go with a drop member, but I have to figure out if I am going to locate a suburban or blazer for my next one....

PBFAB.COM 01-25-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 502ms (Post 5145015)
This is awesome!

I know I would like hood hinges, and the swag for sure.

On my next build, I want to go with a drop member, but I have to figure out if I am going to locate a suburban or blazer for my next one....

PM sent

SCOTI 01-25-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Direct (Post 5143660)
I am helping Nate launch the Porterbuilt Direct so he can do what he does best and develop new product! The purpose for Porterbuilt Direct is to remove some of the load off Nate still Offer you guys killer customer service, a more Vast product line and Monthly specials to keep the ball rolling Feb 1st will be the start to our first official special run, these specials will consist of manufactured and non manufactured parts, package pricing and shipping incentives! 2012 is off to a great start all because of you!

I feel like I'm listening to Tim Taylors next door neighbor Mr Wilson talking through the fence :lol: .

PBFAB.COM 01-25-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTI (Post 5145336)
I feel like I'm listening to Tim Taylors next door neighbor Mr Wilson talking through the fence :lol: .

"Howdy ho neighbor, it is not easy to change one's perception of things, but it can be very healthy. Some people might even say it's a growth experience." :lol:
wilson quote of the day

XtremeBowtie 01-25-2012 03:16 PM

If there are any specials on hood hinges, I'll go ahead and buy a set.

JNJchev77 01-25-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Direct (Post 5145387)
"Howdy ho neighbor, it is not easy to change one's perception of things, but it can be very healthy. Some people might even say it's a growth experience." :lol:
wilson quote of the day

So what you're saying is, if Scoti grows his hair out, he'll become more healthy??

Sorry, couldn't help myself... good ol Tim Taylor....

I'm ready for some PB swag, I can't carry my Members Only plaque every where I go anymore....

PBFAB.COM 01-25-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNJchev77 (Post 5145493)
So what you're saying is, if Scoti grows his hair out, he'll become more healthy??

Sorry, couldn't help myself... good ol Tim Taylor....

I'm ready for some PB swag, I can't carry my Members Only plaque every where I go anymore....

:haha:

PBFAB.COM 01-25-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNJchev77 (Post 5145493)

Somebody hasn't met SCOTI before.... I don't think he could grow his hair out much longer. :)

JNJchev77 01-25-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porterbuilt (Post 5145785)
Somebody hasn't met SCOTI before.... I don't think he could grow his hair out much longer. :)

lol, you are correct sir, just doing my best Tim Taylor impression :lol:

Very interesting though, I took Scoti for a Flat-Top + beard guy dressed in white P-diddy suit?! jk

PBFAB.COM 01-28-2012 01:28 PM

Porterbuilt Direct is a new venture for Nate and I. We are in the process of ironing out all the fine details phone numbers, web etc. in the mean time if you have any questions regarding product feel free to PM me or email porterbuiltdirect@gmail.com all orders are processed by Porterbuilt and will recieve the same attention and care just some sweeter deals, our goal is to pull Nate away from the phones and forums just a tid bit so he can develop the new products everyone keeps asking about and still keep the customer service and care that he has provided....

Thanks,
-Jon, Nate

begining87 04-21-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porterbuilt Direct (Post 5135093)
Through Porterbuilt Direct, we will be expanding our product line, and offering these products to forum members at a discounted price, but with the same quality Porterbuilt customer service! We will also begin running "monthly specials" on select Porterbuilt products. Let us know if there are any specials you would like to see and we will see what we can do!

Thanks,
- Porterbuilt Direct

We will have our first special up shortly in the vendor market place!

Looking for the April Special.. Whats running this month. I can not find any of the specials. Thanks :metal:

PBFAB.COM 04-22-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by begining87 (Post 5328346)
Looking for the April Special.. Whats running this month. I can not find any of the specials. Thanks :metal:

Well.... Long story short, the individual I originally enlisted to help me out with my sales didn't pan out like I had hoped. Had to turn him loose about 6 weeks ago after far too many issues and concerns.

The next day I hired my good friend and cousin Dave Porter. He's been doing a great job, and has really helped to free me up and allowed me to get back to developing new product.... but with the changeover we missed April's special. :(

We will make sure the march special is a good one! ;)

Nate
Posted via Mobile Device

SCOTI 04-22-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porterbuilt (Post 5328626)
Well.... Long story short, the individual I originally enlisted to help me out with my sales didn't pan out like I had hoped. Had to turn him loose about 6 weeks ago after far too many issues and concerns. The next day I hired my good friend and cousin Dave Porter. He's been doing a great job, and has really helped to free me up and allowed me to get back to developing new product.... but with the changeover we missed April's special. :(

Nate
Posted via Mobile Device

;)
If you didn't already have that cousin..... I would have moved.

n2billet 04-22-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porterbuilt (Post 5328626)
Well.... Long story short, the individual I originally enlisted to help me out with my sales didn't pan out like I had hoped. Had to turn him loose about 6 weeks ago after far too many issues and concerns.

The next day I hired my good friend and cousin Dave Porter. He's been doing a great job, and has really helped to free me up and allowed me to get back to developing new product.... but with the changeover we missed April's special. :(

Nate
Posted via Mobile Device

You did mean May didn't you? ;)

andrewmp6 04-22-2012 08:43 AM

I think all the welding gases have gotten to nate.

PBFAB.COM 04-22-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewmp6 (Post 5328832)
I think all the welding gases have gotten to nate.

Lol...... If you only knew!

I have a hard enough time remembering what day it is..... Let alone what month! We will make sure that MAY has a good special, along with MARCH of next year! (is that better?) :)
Posted via Mobile Device