The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   NOS Tail Light Bezel Clips and Other Hardware for asolde (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=698537)

Classic Bowties 03-06-2016 08:38 PM

Re: NOS Tail Light Bezel Clips and Other Hardware for asolde

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72 Super (Post 7512095)
Mel, I will take 4 sets of the tail light bezel screws/furrells along with antenna items on the other post

Thank you,
Ray

You got it, cost of $3. per set @ four sets comes to $12., these will ship free along with the NOS antenna parts. Thanks, Mel. :chevy:

rusty knuckles 5 03-08-2016 11:47 PM

Hi mel ! I should read more i see were you have the special studs that hold the paint devider strips on the cab , if you still have the clips and studs i will take a complet set to instal my strips on my new cab thank you Rod

Classic Bowties 03-09-2016 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty knuckles 5 (Post 7515271)
Hi mel ! I should read more i see were you have the special studs that hold the paint devider strips on the cab , if you still have the clips and studs i will take a complet set to instal my strips on my new cab thank you Rod

Hey Rod, one set of repro paint divider molding clips (12) would be $6. plus $5. on the screw in shoulder stud set (12) for mounting the clips, your shipping options are $4. sent USPS first class in a cushion mailer or $6.80 sent in a USPS priority small box. We just sent our payment info for sending funds via paypal. Thanks, Mel. :chevy:

Classic Bowties 03-16-2016 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty knuckles 5 (Post 7515271)

Hi Rod, your money order arrived safely and the repro paint divider clips and repro paint divider shoulder studs for mounting the clips are headed your way. The package went out USPS first class Wed. 03/16, the projected delivery date listed on the postal receipt is Sat. 03/19. Thanks again, Mel :chevy:

FIREBALL 03-17-2016 09:19 AM

Mel, put me down for ....
Two sets of the Repro tail light bezel mounting clips
Two sets of the Repro tail light bezel screws & ferrules
Two sets of the Repro paint divider molding mounting clips
And the $4 s/h option And please pm me ur info so I can get a money order out to ya first thing. Thanks Kurt

35boulder 03-21-2016 03:54 PM

Hello. I would like 8 of the repro tail light bezel clips and 4 screw and ferrules.
Please let me know the cost plus shipping.
Thanks

Hart_Rod 04-29-2016 09:58 AM

Bump for a good deal!

DeadheadNM 04-19-2019 05:59 PM

Hi Mel - I’m chasing nos clips with or without the bright trim for 72 tailgate with bright piece below the woodgrain and tail light surround. Also after a crack free seat belt console. Please let me know if you can help.

Your inbox is full.

Thanks, Pete

Classic Bowties 08-29-2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadheadNM (Post 8510227)
Hi Mel - I’m chasing nos clips with or without the bright trim for 72 tailgate with bright piece below the woodgrain and tail light surround. Also after a crack free seat belt console. Please let me know if you can help.

Your inbox is full.

Thanks, Pete

Hey Pete, I know that we supplied you with the NOS lower tailgate molding and a bunch of the NOS rear molding clips for your K/5 resto a couple of months back but am just now seeing this message, been away from here for a bit. Anyhow we just got the inbox cleaned up some so let me know if needing/looking for anything else. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

DeadheadNM 08-29-2019 10:59 PM

Mel you were a huge help, thank you. PM sent with a want list. Pete

tjmb1086 12-01-2019 12:33 AM

Mel, thought I'd see if you still have those side marker screws with the ferrules need enough to do all 4 side marker lights.

tjmb1086 12-02-2019 11:26 PM

Mel, sent you a PM

oldrustytrucks 01-20-2021 02:04 PM

Any still available? PM and email sent.

yote1234 01-02-2023 12:45 PM

old add but anything left?

omodified 01-02-2023 08:44 PM

I would be interested in a set of taillight bezel screws and ferrules if you still have any.

Classic Bowties 01-03-2023 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yote1234 (Post 9162179)

Yes, definitely an older thread but with the exception of the GM NOS tail light bezel mounting clips which have always been limited on hand stock/availability, we normally have all of the mounting hardware pictured in this thread on the shelf and available year round. The USPS shipping rates and auveco hardware pricing is now a little higher than whats listed in that top post from 2016 but let me know what you are needing and I'll get you current pricing, any added items will combine/ship free with your other outgoing NOS parts order. Lmk, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 01-03-2023 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omodified (Post 9162296)
I would be interested in a set of taillight bezel screws and ferrules if you still have any.

Sure, as stated above the USPS shipping rates and auveco hardware pricing is now a little higher than whats listed in that top post from 2016, but we can offer the 8 pc. repro tail light bezel screw & ferrule set for $6. and can combine ship any hardware/clip/screw combo for $6. sent via USPS first class or $11. for USPS priority. Lmk, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 01-04-2023 02:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by yote1234 (Post 9162179)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Bowties (Post 9162626)
Yes, definitely an older thread but with the exception of the GM NOS tail light bezel mounting clips which have always been limited on hand stock/availability, we normally have all of the mounting hardware pictured in this thread on the shelf and available year round. The USPS shipping rates and auveco hardware pricing is now a little higher than whats listed in that top post from 2016 but let me know what you are needing and I'll get you current pricing, any added items will combine/ship free with your other outgoing NOS parts order. Lmk, Mel :chevy:

Hey Dave, per that last received pm regarding nos trim clips, are you only needing/wanting NOS clips for the tail light bezels and none of the other offered repro hardware? As previously mentioned a few times here in thread, the on hand GM NOS tail light bezel clip availability was limited/sold out as we needed to keep some NOS clips available for offering along with the sale of NOS tail light bezel moldings and also for our own shop use. I just had a look at on hand quantity and as of this evening, we can offer up an NOS set or two separately. The below pictured NOS tail light bezel mounting clips are $7.50 ea and will combine/ship free with your already paid order, confirm the needed NOS clip quantity and I'll get the payment info returned. Thanks again, Mel :chevy:

yote1234 01-05-2023 12:31 PM

Thx Mel. i recently bought the ones i needed for the tail trim BUT, If you have any NOS molding clips for the lower and upper moldings i will buy them.
thx again Dave

Classic Bowties 01-05-2023 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omodified (Post 9162296)

The new repro 8 pc. tail light bezel chrome plated screw & ferrule set is headed your way, the package went out via USPS first class on Thu. 01/05 and the expected delivery day is Tue. 01/10. Thanks again for your order and repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel :chevy:

Hilly 02-16-2023 03:02 AM

I will take some also where do I order please. Do you have a website

Classic Bowties 02-20-2023 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hilly (Post 9178933)
I will take some also where do I order please. Do you have a website

Hilly, you can order/purchase the parts right here on the site if you have a CONUS package handler/carrier for receiving your parts shipments in Australia, the total would be $51. (Repro hardware $44./CONUS shipping $7.) and funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel :chevy:

Qty. 2/Repro tail light bezel 8 pc. mounting clip sets. $22.
Qty. 2/Repro tail light bezel 8 pc. screw & ferrule sets. $8.
Qty. 2/Repro paint divider molding 12 pc. mounting clip sets. $14.

Busflyer05 02-20-2023 10:28 PM

Classic, I would like 8 of the clips for the taillight trim. PM and I can pay via Venmo.

Gyrine 02-20-2023 10:50 PM

Mel,
I would like the remainder of the clips. Payment sent via Paypal.

Thanks
Rob

Classic Bowties 02-21-2023 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busflyer05 (Post 9180410)
Classic, I would like 8 of the clips for the taillight trim. PM and I can pay via Venmo.

Okay, we gotcha down for qty. 8 NOS tail light bezel mounting clips, the total due and info for sending of funds via Venmo has been forwarded Tue. 02/21, please confirm your shipping address and we'll get the clips ready to go out. Thanks, Mel :chevy: