The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CA Fender skirts 60-66 (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=524604)

shawno72 05-14-2012 05:28 PM

Fender skirts 60-66
 
2 Attachment(s)
Rear fender skirts. $150 shipped conus.
Attachment 926669

Attachment 926670

Clyde65 05-14-2012 06:25 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Ok, stupid me, I can read now, I may be interested, what do you think the shipping would be>?

Thanks

shawno72 05-14-2012 06:27 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Let me check and I'll get back to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sick5 05-14-2012 09:18 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde65 (Post 5380379)
Ok, stupid me, I can read now, I may be interested, what do you think the shipping would be>?

Thanks

Don't you need an zip code

shawno72 05-14-2012 10:19 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sick5 (Post 5380722)
Don't you need an zip code

Good point but I'm guessing around $20 to ship to Texas. Give me your zip Clyde and I'll get you an exact quote. Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sick5 05-15-2012 06:10 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
ttt

Clyde65 05-15-2012 06:25 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
last night I looked at the truck I was going to put them on and they wont work since the rear axle hub sticks out too far. nuts! thanks though.

shawno72 05-15-2012 07:02 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde65 (Post 5382423)
last night I looked at the truck I was going to put them on and they wont work since the rear axle hub sticks out too far. nuts! thanks though.

No problem...back to the top.

Sick5 05-17-2012 10:43 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
maybe you need to include the ride in the 150 to sell buddy

shawno72 05-17-2012 10:56 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
I suppose I can do that. Good idea, ok $150 shipped conus.

shawno72 05-18-2012 08:35 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Ttt
Posted via Mobile Device

Sick5 05-26-2012 04:00 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
never sold?

shawno72 05-26-2012 04:11 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
I guess I'll have to throw them away:lol: maybe i should lower the price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sick5 05-28-2012 08:48 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
throws those away lol
what are thinking for a price 125?
im waiting till you throw them away to get them

shawno72 05-29-2012 02:39 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Open to offers. Anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

vaguayo90 06-16-2012 09:17 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawno72 (Post 5406060)
Open to offers. Anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

Would you do 75 shipped to los Angeles ca?
Posted via Mobile Device

shawno72 06-18-2012 11:40 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vaguayo90 (Post 5438187)
Would you do 75 shipped to los Angeles ca?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll do $100 shipped to your door.;)

stubby1962 06-19-2012 05:21 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Will these skirts fit a step side? Also do you have the mounting hardware? If yes to these questions..Then 1 more. How much shipped to Tn..37186? Thank You and God Bless Us All...John :chevy:

Sick5 06-20-2012 10:10 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
fleetside longbed only

ChiefRocka 06-21-2012 02:04 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Wonder if the LB arch openings are the same as a burban ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sick5 06-21-2012 07:53 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Would you want.me to.measure mine?

perro13 06-21-2012 11:01 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 5446544)
Wonder if the LB arch openings are the same as a burban ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Burban & short bed are same, long bed is different.

shawno72 06-21-2012 11:29 AM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by perro13 (Post 5446881)
Burban & short bed are same, long bed is different.

Bummer, with a little work I bet you could make them fit;):lol::lol::lol:

63burban4x4 06-21-2012 12:53 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Are you sure the short bed & suburban are the same? not according to GMCnut, if I read this right? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63burban4x4
I'm wondering if you'd want to sell the driver's side quarter panel from the 61 panel? is that a 1/2 ton short? mine's a suburban.

not sure if the shipping would be just crazy, but maybe if I only took from the bottom of the cove, down, it wouldn't be too bad

shipping to 01034 (MA)

thanks

I am sorry but we only want to sell the short panel as a complete truck - too many folks looking for them to cut this one up - you can use a longbed fleet for the parts you need - there is a guy selling the new panels on Ebay for your burb too....

shawno72 06-21-2012 12:54 PM

Re: Fender skirts 60-66
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 63burban4x4 (Post 5447079)
Are you sure the short bed & suburban are the same? not according to GMCnut, if I read this right? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63burban4x4
I'm wondering if you'd want to sell the driver's side quarter panel from the 61 panel? is that a 1/2 ton short? mine's a suburban.

not sure if the shipping would be just crazy, but maybe if I only took from the bottom of the cove, down, it wouldn't be too bad

shipping to 01034 (MA)

thanks

I am sorry but we only want to sell the short panel as a complete truck - too many folks looking for them to cut this one up - you can use a longbed fleet for the parts you need - there is a guy selling the new panels on Ebay for your burb too....

Good point


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com