The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Performance Online (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=708800)

MacQuigley 06-02-2016 02:29 PM

Performance Online

Anyone got an Email address for Performance Online?

Been trying to contact them through their website but getting knowhere. I want to place a large order for parts with either them or CPP but I cant get through to POL to ask some questions.

Dino Driver 06-02-2016 02:35 PM

Re: Performance Online

They have an online form for contacting them. top of the page "Contact us"

https://www.performanceonline.com/he...us&mode=update

MacQuigley 06-02-2016 02:39 PM

Tried that 3 times over 2 maybe 3 weeks. Still no reply. Even tried them on Facebook though that was only last night.

The Rocknrod 06-02-2016 02:40 PM

orders@performanceonline.com

MacQuigley 06-02-2016 03:20 PM

Thanks Rocknrod

verdell 06-02-2016 03:59 PM

Damn shame, it seems you have to practically beg some companies to take your hard earned money.....

MacQuigley 06-02-2016 04:05 PM

It does seem a bit like that to be honest.

Ive Emailed a few companies about various things never heard a thing back. And its not like Im only spending a few dollars. I'll probably be spending about $5k.

That said, other companies have been great and have come back in jig time. Plus I can always relay on the members of this forum to help.

OK I know Im in the UK and I know Im asking a lot of questions but this is my first American build and I want to be sure Im ordering the right parts before I get them shipped half way round the world.

As always guy's, thanks for the help. Best forum on the net this is!

Hansome 06-02-2016 04:15 PM

MacQ

i just PM you

D

Kenfuzed 06-03-2016 03:00 AM

I would just call them, I've bought from them several times and the experience with them was far better than some of the other larger sellers. Calling them will allow them to figure out shipping to your country.

Tel 1-888-984-2621

mjh1965 06-03-2016 03:01 AM

I have always phoned them and never had a problem getting through. From the UK I use call happy so it's only 1 pence a minute , are you sending the parts straight here or using a shipper

MacQuigley 06-03-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh1965 (Post 7613502)
are you sending the parts straight here or using a shipper

I'll probably go through Steve at Langy's

MalibuSSwagon 06-23-2016 09:01 AM

I ebayed some trailing arm bushings from Performance Online, after waiting a week and a half received no shipping confirmation or bushings. Working on cancelling the order now and Amazon Priming the bushings, cheaper and guaranteed to get them in 2 days. Sadly this puts a bad taste in my mouth of POL, was planning on ordering more from them but I'll take my business elsewhere.

Zoomin 06-23-2016 10:30 PM

They are doing you a favor by not taking your order. You can just imagine how much they suck when there's a problem. They are absolutely the worst company I've dealt with in over 20 years in the hobby.

MacQuigley 06-24-2016 03:01 AM

Well Ive been communicating with them for a couple of weeks now and just about to place an order. They are the only company that have shown any interest in dealing with me. CPP did quote me. When I changed the parts I wanted slightly they said they would requote. That was 3 weeks ago and Ive heard nothing from then. Every other company Ive contacted haven't even bothered to get back to me!

hjewell2 10-28-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verdell (Post 7613047)
Damn shame, it seems you have to practically beg some companies to take your hard earned money.....

Yes that is the way some companies tell you they do not want your business.

Heck the company I work for does this sometimes and wonders why the sales drop, and then it is blamed on us for not keeping up. Really maybe they should staff the phones better instead of cutting back and saying the internet is the way of the future, really I say must be why the sales dropped 12% good plan good plan.

dwcsr 11-07-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacQuigley (Post 7633960)
Well Ive been communicating with them for a couple of weeks now and just about to place an order. They are the only company that have shown any interest in dealing with me. CPP did quote me. When I changed the parts I wanted slightly they said they would requote. That was 3 weeks ago and Ive heard nothing from then. Every other company Ive contacted haven't even bothered to get back to me!

The prefered method of buy from either of these companies PLO or CPP is through a third party like summit racing or jegs. Prices are the same and can get all the items both POL or CCP sell without the customer service hassles they cause.