The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   FAQ Truck Tech (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   SoCal checkin' in (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=655965)

JOHNORO 01-07-2008 09:15 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Huero let me know if you need any help I am right around the corner..:burnout:

huero 01-07-2008 12:14 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNORO (Post 2517365)
Huero let me know if you need any help I am right around the corner..:burnout:

Right on John O. Now, that I got your cell # I will call you if any fun stuff is taking place.
I appreciate the offer for help bro.:metal:

VDOG 01-08-2008 10:34 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by huero (Post 2514191)
Vince call me on my cell phone when you get a chance. I believe you have it from the meet. If, not let me know and I will P.M. it to you.

Huero, can you take a few shots of the 68 cab roof? I think I might need a cab.

zack66 01-08-2008 06:28 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
SFV here. I am interested as well. Could be good. I am at the 405 and 101.

VDOG 01-10-2008 08:32 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zack66 (Post 2519745)
SFV here. I am interested as well. Could be good. I am at the 405 and 101.

Welcome to the board and the Socal group. Our last meet was in Harbor City.
Our next one will probably be at the same place unless someone else picks a different spot. Were trying for Jan but it looks like it might be Feb.

JOHNORO 01-10-2008 04:31 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
v-dog they just opened a mels drivein joint right off the 405 and the 605 (los alamitos) if you guys want to try the service there I haven't been there so I wont vouch for em yet .....if not r & r is fine by me ...

huero 01-11-2008 04:40 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNORO (Post 2522618)
v-dog they just opened a mels drivein joint right off the 405 and the 605 (los alamitos) if you guys want to try the service there I haven't been there so I wont vouch for em yet .....if not r & r is fine by me ...

Been there. R&R's has a better burger. Mel's is nice to see but, I was not wow'd by the food.

dan42 01-11-2008 07:25 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Checkin' in on your north flank - Santa Maria.:ito:

JOHNORO 01-12-2008 03:48 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
any possible dates yet ?

huero 01-12-2008 07:10 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNORO (Post 2525501)
any possible dates yet ?

Ditto! What's the word?
I am looking for an excuse to drive my Nova right now:lol:.

VDOG 01-14-2008 07:26 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by huero (Post 2525829)
Ditto! What's the word?
I am looking for an excuse to drive my Nova right now:lol:.

You guys are ready to roll. :lol:

Alright, how about the last Saturday or Sunday of this month?

Sat Jan 26th or Sun Jan 27? Let me know.

JOHNORO 01-15-2008 11:28 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Thats Long Beach Vets Sunday
https://www.toppingevents.com/ecology_meet.asp
pre 72 cars /trucks in free only each occupant pays $8.00
its my Lady's b-day so I cant that weekend ...:waah:

VDOG 01-15-2008 04:01 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Welcome Dan from the south flank. Ok guys then how about in Feb? Im probably going to be out of town the weekend of 22 to 24. Other than that im available.

JOHNORO 01-15-2008 07:23 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
i am in for Feb where is everyone else @ ?

huero 01-15-2008 07:32 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Anytime, except for Feb. 16th is good for me.

Kex 01-18-2008 07:04 AM

Back ... Finally
 
Guys, I didn't forget you, but, following my previous issue with viewing the thread, I got locked out completely! I logged off to erase the cache and cookies, and then couldn't sign back on! I couldn't even get my password sent to me (I was trying to figure out if I had it wrong or something).

Anyway, today, tried again, and luck seems to have swung back my way! I see we have a new member near the 405/101, zack66. Not so far from Adam's Hill (Glendale: 2/5/134 triangle).

Sounds like you all had fun at the meet.

Happy New Year to everyone.

VDOG 01-18-2008 07:08 AM

Re: Back ... Finally
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kex (Post 2534233)
Guys, I didn't forget you, but, following my previous issue with viewing the thread, I got locked out completely! I logged off to erase the cache and cookies, and then couldn't sign back on! I couldn't even get my password sent to me (I was trying to figure out if I had it wrong or something).
Anyway, today, tried again, and luck seems to have swung back my way! I see we have a new member near the 405/101, zack66. Not so far from Adam's Hill (Glendale: 2/5/134 triangle).
Sounds like you all had fun at the meet.
Happy New Year to everyone.

Happy New Year to you too!! Did you view the meet pictures on page 10?
We all had the same issue with the page. Contacted the "Mods" and they fixed the page. Were trying for another meet. Jan looks like it might not happen, how is your Feb?

JOHNORO 01-18-2008 12:35 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
looks like I can make it in January only on sat the 26 but not the Sunday 27

VDOG 01-19-2008 01:10 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOHNORO (Post 2534782)
looks like I can make it in January only on sat the 26 but not the Sunday 27

Ok I know its soon, but how about the 26th of Jan, next Saturday.
Is that too soon? Let me know.

VDOG 01-19-2008 10:05 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
5 Attachment(s)
I think Huero said the 26th was not good for him Guys if we do the 27 of Jan, it can be aroound 1pm. I know the Long Beach Swapmeet is usually over around 11:30 give or take. Let me know.

Also wanted to thank Huero for the bench seat he gave me. All these years I did not know what I was missing. And you guys can see the damage on the roof of my truck, looking for a cab. Whoever did the bodywork years ago fiberglass a piece for the roof.

JOHNORO 01-19-2008 11:41 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
sorry guys Jan the 27th no bueno for me my ladys b-day :waah:

hdflstf 01-19-2008 12:13 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
26, 27 no joy. Out to Laughlin for over 110 SSRs getting together.

huero 01-19-2008 01:34 PM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VDOG (Post 2536060)
I think Huero said the 26th was not good for him

Feb. 16 is the only day not good for me.
The bench seat looks good in your truck Vince. Glad it worked out for you.:metal:

VDOG 01-20-2008 12:45 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by huero (Post 2536462)
Feb. 16 is the only day not good for me.
The bench seat looks good in your truck Vince. Glad it worked out for you.:metal:

Thanks again Huero, now if youhave a quick fix for my roof, that would be helpful. LOL

VDOG 01-20-2008 12:47 AM

Re: SoCal checkin' in
 
The date of the next meet at Rickys & Ronnies is Saturday Febuary 9th at
1pm.

Hows that for leadership. LOL


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com