The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   WIW (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   WIW - full set of blazer buckets (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=765599)

lks dcvn 06-14-2018 08:03 AM

WIW - full set of blazer buckets

1 Attachment(s)
Have this on the blazer parts forum and don't see any bites - so I may have overpriced them.

What is the going rate for a full set of OEM seats in great shape (as in bolt in and go) with some wear on the driver seat?

Matching center console and rear seat as well - all in great driver condition. They could use a bit of cleaning - nothing major though.

stomper 06-14-2018 04:26 PM

Re: WIW - full set of blazer buckets

$750?

rsavage 06-14-2018 06:27 PM

I think that the set up should be worth well over a grand. Buckets with brackets $450-500, console $200-250, rear seat with brackets and armrests and seat belts $400 - 500. The fact that they are a matched set that look in good shape should put them on the high end in my estimation. But, I tend to live in parts costs from 10 years ago, so I am probably low.

richard2717 06-15-2018 07:19 AM

what you have them listed for is probably on the high side for most but the low side should be no lower than $1500 IMO. They appear in very nice shape but shipping will dull the deal for a lot of guys. Finding the right person to match the seats to is the trick. Even though they look nice as is, most will want new covers. Good luck with sale

lks dcvn 06-18-2018 07:13 AM

Thanks all!

rsavage 06-18-2018 10:07 AM

They are very tempting. I have a light blue Blazer in process of restoration and I have a black Utility bucket/rear seat interior that has been done. Have black door panels, visors, and a black aftermarket cup console, so I would have to start all over again. You are only about 5 hours away, but I have put so much money in this thing to date, I hate to buy something I don't actually need.

TKCR 06-24-2018 06:18 AM

I would say the price you have them listed for, is a bit on the high side. If they were perfect, as in no wear on the drivers side, then maybe. But then you are limited to finding the right person, that needs the original blue. I think richard2717 is correct in saying, most people are going to want them recovered, and that's going to be more $$$.

You got a nice set there, for sure. I almost wish I had a blazer that needed seats. But I'm over on the truck side of the forum, I have an 86 SWB. I restore seats, so anytime is see a posts with the word "seats", I tend to be drawn to it!

I'm also originally from Columbus, west side. I now live in Bellefontaine, about 45 mins. NW. It's nice to see some local people on the forum.

lks dcvn 07-14-2018 09:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks for all the insight and feedback...I picked up a 70 2wd Jimmy project that will need some interior help (and it was originally dark blue) so I can use these seats in that for the time being.

MikeCofield 07-14-2018 07:09 PM

Would the jimmy be for sale