The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 07+ Chevy and GMC Message Board (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Pictures of your truck with matching trailer (http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=788199)

Classic Heartbeat 06-07-2019 12:38 PM

Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
OK, it was a bit of a stretch. :lol::lol: But the boat on the trailer matches.. :metal: WES

Palf70Step 06-08-2019 08:27 AM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Nice looking combo.

Classic Heartbeat 06-10-2019 01:48 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Thank you Bill. :gmc2:

yuccales 06-11-2019 10:33 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat (Post 8538408)
OK, it was a bit of a stretch. :lol::lol: But the boat on the trailer matches.. :metal: WES

This is even a bigger stretch. :lol: White/white kinda matches!

Classic Heartbeat 06-15-2019 02:34 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
It fits the bill.. :metal:

Keith Seymore 06-15-2019 04:33 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
I'll have to find pictures of an 07+ pulling my trailer, but I'll put this here now as a placeholder -

K

Classic Heartbeat 07-09-2019 06:18 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
2 Attachment(s)
My truck kind of matches my 5th wheel. If you consider the graphics.. :metal::lol::lol:

Keith Seymore 07-10-2019 07:19 AM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Seymore (Post 8542842)
I'll have to find pictures of an 07+ pulling my trailer, but I'll put this here now as a placeholder -

K

I'm gradually reclaiming my photos as I find them on the internet:

yuccales 07-11-2019 07:46 AM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat (Post 8555773)
My truck kind of matches my 5th wheel. If you consider the graphics.. :metal::lol::lol:

That second picture should be used in a GMC brochure. ;)

Classic Heartbeat 07-13-2019 07:18 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Quote:

That second picture should be used in a GMC brochure.
Thank you. I do like it.

Keith Seymore 08-02-2019 12:43 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith Seymore (Post 8556045)
I'm gradually reclaiming my photos as I find them on the internet:

Couple more. Two matching and one that's not a very good match:

davischevy 08-05-2019 11:35 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
1 Attachment(s)
I think it matches close enough.
Woops it's an '05, tilt.

Classic Heartbeat 11-06-2019 04:48 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Quote:

I think it matches close enough.
Woops it's an '05, tilt.
The color on the tires is a perfect match! :lol::lol: :chevy:

davischevy 11-06-2019 09:34 PM

Re: Pictures of your truck with matching trailer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat (Post 8622684)
The color on the tires is a perfect match! :lol::lol: :chevy:

The sky was sure a pretty blue in Texas that day. :lol:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com