The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Request? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=760308)

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 04:51 PM

F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Request?

5 Attachment(s)
Large group of OE big block short water pump parts removed from BBC 396/402 trucks, no bracketry guesswork here, all guaranteed complete and correct original parts. All of the below listed pricing is plus shipping, if interested funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks for looking, Mel :chevy:

***Update, we have decided to let this big block parts F/S thread run and will add parts to it, so for any other BBC parts needs, year specific request or for single bracket or pulley needs just inquire/ask in thread, if on hand we can add pictures and pricing info here in the F/S thread.***

BBC full 9 pc. A/C compressor bracket setup $395., will sell as a 7 pc. setup w/o rear rod & exh. manifold brace for $325. ***Qty. 4 Sets Sold/Shipped***

BBC 3 pc. A/C pulley set: 2 groove w/p pulley, 2 groove inner crank pulley and 1 groove outer crank add on p/s pulley. $195. ***Qty. 5 Sets Sold/Shipped*** We do have more BBC pulleys pulled/available, just ask.

BBC 72 LH/RH Tower set w/clam shells and clam shell to motor mount bolts. $250. ***Qty. 4 Setups Sold/Shipped*** We also have 68-71 style BBC stands pulled/ready to ship. ***09/15/21 Update*** We have added another 72 BBC tower setup in post #150.

BBC 72 3 pc. alternator mounting bracket setup. $175. ***Qty. 5 Sets Sold/Shipped***We do have more pulled/ready to ship.

BBC Air cleaner and spacer setup, riser has both OE tower clamps yet and correct arrestor to valve cover tube. ***Sold/Shipped***

BBC Exhaust manifold heat shield and stove pipe setup. $275. ***Qty. 2 Setups Sold/Shipped*** ***02/27/23 Update*** We have added another complete OE 70-72 BBC LH exhaust manifold heat shield tin and stove pipe setup in post #186

BBC Remote fill P/S pump setup with both mounting brackets, pulley on pump and fill reservoir w/cap. $300. (pictured in post #11) ***Qty. 4 Setups Sold/Shipped***

***11/24/21 Update*** The below listed BBC pulley setup and the BBC 70-71 style alternator brackets that are pictured in post #168 are now available to anyone interested, we also just added some BBC/TH400 auto high hump tunnel covers to thread in post #169

BBC 3 pc. pulley setup (Non-A/C) including w/p pulley, inner crank pulley and add on outer crank pulley for p/s. $195. (pictured in post #168)

BBC 70-71 style 2 pc. alternator mounting bracket setup. $150. (pictured in post #168)

BBC 68-71 style LH/RH engine stand/tower set. $125. (pictured in post #175)

BBC/Th400 high hump bolt in transmission tunnel covers in 506 dk. olive & 516 orange, pictured in post #169. $135. ea. ***Qty. 2 Sold/Shipped***

***For any return/past customers & friends***
Before sending of any funds, please wait for a confirmed total and instructions for
sending as our paypal account & info has been changed as of Jan. 2022. Thanks...

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 04:57 PM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

2 Attachment(s)
More pics...

Cali72K20 03-26-2018 05:03 PM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Do you have any power steering brackets available for 72 402 ? Thank you!

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cali72K20 (Post 8222534)

Yes, was still waiting to hear back from BLT-NT-BOT on that other BBC P/S setup that was added/offered in his WTB thread, if he passes on it you are up next on the whole setup, or are you only needing the two BBC SWP remote fill p/s pump mounting brackets? Mel :chevy:

Njeiv 03-26-2018 05:24 PM

Do you have an entire set up for a short water pump big black? If so I’ll take it

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 05:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Njeiv (Post 8222558)
Do you have an entire set up for a short water pump big black? If so I’ll take it

Will need some more info from you, are we talking about brackets and pulleys and with or without A/C and P/S and what year setup? While all of the 68-72 GM 396/402 trucks were short water pump with parts that can be made to work between the years but some of the brackets and pulley's were year specific. As an example, here are a few of our old file pics showing some of the differences on the big block alternator brackets. Mel :chevy:

Njeiv 03-26-2018 05:55 PM

All Brackets and pulleys for Alternator, air conditioning and power steering 68-69 Would probably be preferred if possible

Joesjunk 03-26-2018 06:10 PM

Does the air cleaner have pretty nice original paint? And would you just sell it by its self? Thanks

bcnya2 03-26-2018 06:42 PM

I will take the 3- piece alternator brackets

Utahboy 03-26-2018 09:43 PM

I will take the following. Please send PM with payment info. Thanks

$125. / Air cleaner and spacer setup, riser has both OE tower clamps yet and correct arrestor to valve cover tube.
$225. / Exhaust manifold heat shield and stove pipe setup.

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 10:23 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cali72K20 (Post 8222534)

Per your reply in that other thread, you are next up on this BBC remote fill P/S setup at $275., can have the setup pulled and shipped within 24 hours of payment, will need a zip code to figure your shipping options out. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joesjunk (Post 8222602)
Does the air cleaner have pretty nice original paint? And would you just sell it by its self? Thanks

Yes, the air cleaner appears to be original paint and it's in way nicer shape than most that come in, was wanting to sell this pair as listed. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 03-26-2018 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcnya2 (Post 8222620)
I will take the 3- piece alternator brackets

We can ship this setup to you via USPS priority large box for $18.90, let us know how you would like to send payment and we will get that info returned to you. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Utahboy (Post 8222783)
I will take the following. Please send PM with payment info. Thanks

$125. / Air cleaner and spacer setup, riser has both OE tower clamps yet and correct arrestor to valve cover tube.
$225. / Exhaust manifold heat shield and stove pipe setup.

Okay, will need a shipping Zip to figure out your FedEx shipping cost, confirm if residential or commercial/business for the ground shipment quote. The payment options are listed in the first post, let us know your preferred method and we will return that info to you. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Joesjunk 03-26-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Bowties (Post 8222844)
Yes, the air cleaner appears to be original paint and it's in way nicer shape than most that come in, was wanting to sell this pair as listed. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Wes, if it gets to me I'll take them both. Thanks

bcnya2 03-26-2018 11:08 PM

I can PayPal you tonight......let me know your papal address

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Bowties (Post 8222862)
We can ship this setup to you via USPS priority large box for $18.90, let us know how you would like to send payment and we will get that info returned to you. Thanks

Okay, will need a shipping Zip to figure out your FedEx shipping cost, confirm if residential or commercial/business for the ground shipment quote. The payment options are listed in the first post, let us know your preferred method and we will return that info to you. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 03-27-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcnya2 (Post 8222885)
I can PayPal you tonight......let me know your papal address

The info for making payment via paypal was just returned. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 03-27-2018 02:19 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Njeiv (Post 8222593)
All Brackets and pulleys for Alternator, air conditioning and power steering 68-69 Would probably be preferred if possible

It ended up taking a bit more time than I had originally projected but per our earlier phone conversation, I was able to dig out all first year 68 big block truck parts for your build. If using the same business zip that we used last time, the shipping came to $58.74 via fedex ground shipped in two separate boxes. Let me know if you have any other questions, Mel :chevy:

$375. **SOLD** Full big block 9 pc. A/C compressor bracket setup or $300. on this as a 7 pc. setup (w/o rear rod & exh. manifold brace)
$150. **SOLD** 68 big block with A/C 3 pc. 2 groove water pump, 2 groove inner crank and 1 groove outer crank pulley setup.
$125. **SOLD** 68 big block 2 pc. alternator bracket setup.
$150. **SOLD** 68 big block air cleaner and spacer setup, riser hose has both OE tower clamps and correct crank case vent to valve cover arrestor.
$375. **SOLD** 68 big block P/S pump, both brackets, pulley on pump and remote fill reservoir can w/one year 68 fender ext. bracket, will take $300. on this setup (w/o reservoir ext. bracket)

Classic Bowties 03-27-2018 02:27 AM

4 Attachment(s)
More 68 big block parts pics for Njeiv...

Classic Bowties 03-27-2018 02:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of installed shots of the 68 only fender to big block P/S reservoir extension bracket. Mel :chevy:

bcnya2 03-27-2018 04:25 AM

Money sent for alternator brackets. Please include the NOS SWB fleetside bedsides when shipping......haha.....

Thanks again, Greg

Eagle9502 03-27-2018 08:07 AM

Mel, do you have any factory hardware available for A/C brackets, power steering, alternator?

It's for a '68 396 with the P/S reservoir extension you have pictured.

Njeiv 03-27-2018 08:16 AM

Hi mel, Thanks for getting that all together I’ll take everything for the set up.
Please pm me a total. Shipping to 53217 commercial address

Njeiv 03-27-2018 08:25 AM

Payment sent for everything including the remote reservoir.

Cali72K20 03-27-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Bowties (Post 8222549)
Yes, was still waiting to hear back from BLT-NT-BOT on that other BBC P/S setup that was added/offered in his WTB thread, if he passes on it you are up next on the whole setup, or are you only needing the two BBC SWP remote fill p/s pump mounting brackets? Mel :chevy:

I will take the whole set up if he passes on it, thank you!

Classic Bowties 03-27-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cali72K20 (Post 8223160)
I will take the whole set up if he passes on it, thank you!

Yes, I did get a confirmation from him, see our above reply for you in post #11. Thanks, Mel :chevy: