The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Member Dealings (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Appology to a few members (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=648613)

Cash3481 11-04-2014 05:53 PM

Appology to a few members

I wanted to post an apology on here for not sending a few parts that were paid for over the last 2 weeks.
Long story short, I separate parts paid for from one that are not.
A few in particular that I am specificly meaning is:
MO
RODNRUDY
68Panelman
Gambler77
I am addressing the way (and space) where I keep the parts to address the issue. I apologize on this thread and it will be in the member dealings section too. Again, Sorry to you all and anyone else I may have been slow dealing with lately.
It is not my intention to make anyone wait over 2 days for a part to ship and If I have not addressed it taking longer in advance feel free to contact me as a reminder.
Again, Thank you for the understanding.

TBONE1964 11-04-2014 08:17 PM

Re: Appology to a few members

Hi Mike,

Anyone that knows you or that has ever had a dealing with you in the past will be more than understanding.

For those of you that do not know Mike, he is a stand up guy and his word is gold. It is a pleasure to know him.

Take care,
Tom

Cash3481 11-04-2014 11:54 PM

Tom,
I appreciate the vote of confidence but the fact remains that I made a few mistakes and owed everyone involved an apology, even if it was only a week or so late for shipping.
In a time (recently) where many deals have gone south on the board for others. I wanted to make sure I let everyone know I own up to my shortfalls and have addressed to root cause.
Thanks again my friend and fellow enthusiast!
Mike

Gambler77 11-06-2014 07:38 PM

Mike no problem I just happened to see this today , just wanted to make shure it's not lost thanks

DeadheadNM 11-07-2014 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBONE1964 (Post 6903964)
Hi Mike,

Anyone that knows you or that has ever had a dealing with you in the past will be more than understanding.

For those of you that do not know Mike, he is a stand up guy and his word is gold. It is a pleasure to know him.

Take care,
Tom

X2! I appreciate the help you've given me and would buy from you again without hesitation.

Jake1971 11-07-2014 10:16 PM

Hey Mike,
X3.
As Pete said, I also will buy from you again. Hesitation? None here! :metal:

teeitup 11-07-2014 11:02 PM

Hey ole buddy, it happens, your a top notch guy. Hang in there, hope you get it all straightened out. I HAVE NO WORRIES about YOU!!!!!!!! Your a great guy!!!!!!!!!!

72ironmike 12-27-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeitup (Post 6907723)
Hey ole buddy, it happens, your a top notch guy. Hang in there, hope you get it all straightened out. I HAVE NO WORRIES about YOU!!!!!!!! Your a great guy!!!!!!!!!!

I've purchased from Mike & I agree with Randy. The good guys always worry when they feel they haven't shipped soon enough.

ksbrktracer 12-28-2014 01:20 AM

Same here ..... No Problems ever ..... Stand up guy and bends over backwards too help .... !!!