The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CA High Octane membership (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=772975)

a1vintage69 10-10-2018 10:23 AM

High Octane membership

:hi2:Just a reminder for the guys that want to sell a bunch of parts. Hit the subscribe button and upgrade to High Octane. For $15 you get 0ne month, for $75 six months or $135 for a year.:flagw:
High Octane
As a High Octane member you enjoy all the benefits of a Premium Member. This level of support allows members to sell more than leftover parts. You can sell unlimited used parts or some new parts. You may advertise your off site listing on eBay, Craigslist, etc This is not for traditional business vendors.:chevy:

specialtyretail 10-10-2018 12:02 PM

Re: High Octane membership

Money very well spent, and it helps support the board.

Harlowhead1972 10-10-2018 12:20 PM

Agreed! Harlow

richard2717 10-11-2018 03:09 PM

Agreed as well

MikeCofield 10-11-2018 03:25 PM

About to be in on it .

countr 10-11-2018 03:44 PM

Yes High octane is the best value, and as specialty said it supports the board. I wish there was a pm sent about a week before the subscription needs renewed as I am not very good at keeping track and I lose it for a few days. Not the boards responsibility but it would be helpful for us not so organized people. Thanks Russ

a1vintage69 10-11-2018 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeCofield (Post 8361976)
About to be in on it .

Welcome to the Octane membership! Glad to see you back!

a1vintage69 10-11-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countr (Post 8361992)
Yes High octane is the best value, and as specialty said it supports the board. I wish there was a pm sent about a week before the subscription needs renewed as I am not very good at keeping track and I lose it for a few days. Not the boards responsibility but it would be helpful for us not so organized people. Thanks Russ

I always get a notification at the top of my page about 30 days prior. It stays on there until I re-up. It helps me know when i'm due for renewal.

countr 10-11-2018 03:55 PM

I must be missing it, where is it located? Thanks Russ

a1vintage69 10-11-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countr (Post 8362000)
I must be missing it, where is it located? Thanks Russ

Russ, If it was on there you would see it at the top in bold letters as soon has you log on. It says Your high octane subscription is due on Oct 9th. or something like that for sure.

Liz 10-11-2018 04:00 PM

If you should level up please do. In recent weeks I have had many sellers reported for this. We have been researching these complaints and will be contacting members as needed. If you would take a moment and review the subscription tiers it would be great. I hate being that person that has to contact folks about up grading. As recent events show, it is difficult.

Thanks for all you all do to support our community and truck addiction.

countr 10-11-2018 04:15 PM

Thanks, I will be more attentive when it comes due again. I missed it this time.

MikeCofield 10-11-2018 04:45 PM

A1 thanks man for all the help , glad to be back in action . Now I got to be nice

Merican68C10 10-11-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeCofield (Post 8362037)
A1 thanks man for all the help , glad to be back in action . Now I got to be nice

Glad to see you back bud, you're a true asset!

Liz 10-11-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeCofield (Post 8362037)

Typically that is a good trait to have. Welcome back.

MikeCofield 10-11-2018 07:25 PM

Thanks Mexicanc10 glad to be back , thanks mrs Liz for your help . Hope all high volume sellers will join in on the high octane membership .

anew4961 10-11-2018 07:30 PM

just renewed mine thanks for the board its great

Liz 10-14-2018 11:26 AM

Thank you

71K5Randy 10-18-2018 11:12 AM

Just upgraded. I had an item reproduced and didn’t realize that put me in a different tier definition. Not wanting to break any rules!

jlmerie 10-19-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a1vintage69 (Post 8361022)
:hi2:Just a reminder for the guys that want to sell a bunch of parts. Hit the subscribe button and upgrade to High Octane. For $15 you get 0ne month, for $75 six months or $135 for a year.:flagw:
High Octane
As a High Octane member you enjoy all the benefits of a Premium Member. This level of support allows members to sell more than leftover parts. You can sell unlimited used parts or some new parts. You may advertise your off site listing on eBay, Craigslist, etc This is not for traditional business vendors.:chevy:

I don't sell a lot, just every now and again. I am curious about advertising sales on here with ebay auctions. How do you do that? Can you point me to an ebay auction that has that connection? It is time for me to renew, so this may be the way to go. Thanks

a1vintage69 10-19-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlmerie (Post 8367848)
I don't sell a lot, just every now and again. I am curious about advertising sales on here with ebay auctions. How do you do that? Can you point me to an ebay auction that has that connection? It is time for me to renew, so this may be the way to go. Thanks

I don't think eBay allows for off site from here to advertising on their site. But you can post eBay auctions on here by copying the auction and pasting to your high octane membership. If anyone knows for sure please chime in. a1

TBONE1964 11-03-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8362008)
If you should level up please do. In recent weeks I have had many sellers reported for this. We have been researching these complaints and will be contacting members as needed. If you would take a moment and review the subscription tiers it would be great. I hate being that person that has to contact folks about up grading. As recent events show, it is difficult.

Thanks for all you all do to support our community and truck addiction.

Hi Liz,

I just made my payment for High Octane. It is always worth it to me. I have met some really great people.

Sometimes, I have to let mine lapse for a month or so, just for lack of funds. The next deal I made on this forum, helped to pay that fee.

If you see me active with no High Octane, it will only be the next cluster job away from a full payment. You all have been patient with that and know I appreciate what I get from that $130.00 a year. Much better than the sales, it is the friendships.

Thanks for everything,
Tom

I also need to ask how in the heck do I get my email notifications. I don't know which box to check but it seems I have had them all a different way but still no emails.

richard2717 01-07-2019 11:17 AM

I have sent Josh an Email but for some reason my subscription has reverted back to premium even though it should be high octane until May (i think) I can't PM him without clearing my PM box which I would rather not do.

cypressbog 03-26-2019 03:30 PM

Is this a spot to recommend someone that should have a high octane membership, or do the Admins, Mods etc take care of all that?

a1vintage69 03-26-2019 04:13 PM

send Liz or Josh a private message and they can look into activities of the recommended member who might need to upgrade. I am also due. thanks for caring, a1