The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendors Marketplace (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Vintage air - huge sale! (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=642573)

MCB Matt 03-31-2015 02:00 PM

Re: Vintage air - huge sale!

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplepeddler (Post 7113547)
non air 72 GMC quote please. Complete set up
and while you are at it a replacement for an 72 cab with factory air

PM on the way
Thanks
Matt

jim-bob 03-31-2015 05:50 PM

..thank you Matt for all the answers..I will check back when I get ready to order to verify these prices..

MCB Matt 03-31-2015 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim-bob (Post 7114242)
..thank you Matt for all the answers..I will check back when I get ready to order to verify these prices..

No problem! Just let me know when you are ready!

Thanks
Matt

TheSeeker 04-02-2015 03:39 PM

Can I get a price on a complete kit for a non ac cab? I want to go with an underdash unit, not the surfeit for our trucks. Maybe part #11301- VUY-A Cool only (passenger side fittings) it is going in a IL6 250.

MCB Matt 04-03-2015 08:33 PM

TGIF, happy Easter, and enjoy your weekend guys!

Thanks for another great week on the board!

MCB

MCB Matt 04-06-2015 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSeeker (Post 7116846)
Can I get a price on a complete kit for a non ac cab? I want to go with an underdash unit, not the surfeit for our trucks. Maybe part #11301- VUY-A Cool only (passenger side fittings) it is going in a IL6 250.

PM sent
Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt 05-12-2015 06:00 PM

It's Spring sale time guys!

Let us know what you need, we carry just about everything you may need and we have the best customer service and prices in the business :metal:

Give us a call or PM and we will be happy to help you.

MCB

MCB Matt 06-01-2015 01:31 PM

Happy Monday and first day of June! It's SUMMER time finally, the kids are out of school soon, time to have some fun! Camping, boating, cruising, whatever you are into :metal:

We are currently putting the finishing touches on a brand new website that will offer you guys MANY features, some not seen on most sites out there! We also have a truck expert with 2 decades of experience joining the MCB family soon. This addition to our team has been in the works for years, now it will become a reality! Stay tuned :devil:

If you are working on your truck or car, let us know what parts you need. We are a direct distributor of over 300 brands and a Top 10 distributor for MANY of the brands we advertise here!

Thank you all for the support, we appreciate the business guys!

MCB

MCB Matt 07-06-2015 04:13 PM

Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing 4th!

Our expansion continues as do our summer sales! Any brand, any part.... If we carry the line, chances are we can offer a great sale price and the excellent service you expect.

Let us know what you are looking for and we will go to work on it for you!
Thanks
MCB

suville 07-06-2015 08:48 PM

72 C20 non air cab BUT I have a Stock 72 A/C controller. Thanks for your time.
Steve

MCB Matt 07-07-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suville (Post 7232740)
72 C20 non air cab BUT I have a Stock 72 A/C controller. Thanks for your time.
Steve

PM on the way
Thanks
Matt

vettedad61 07-08-2015 08:54 AM

Hi can you quote me a price for a full unit vintage air
1972 C10 with factory air and will use factory ac controls already in the dash.
Big block chevy with alternator on drivers side,
short water pump, auto tranny.
I would like the compressor in the factory location. I have shopped around on ebay and other dealers but like that you are involved with this forum!

Thanks, Scott

deliver to: Rincon GA

Dale_Brown 07-08-2015 09:06 AM

Could you please provide a quote for a 1971 with factory air? I need everything. Also, can I begin blocking off my factory fire wall holes?

MCB Matt 07-08-2015 12:59 PM

PM's on the way guys
Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt 07-09-2015 04:07 PM

Thank you to everyone who has been placing their Vintage Air AC and Front runner orders through us. We appreciate your business!

We can customize any kit to suit your specific needs such as a trinary switch, LS compressor relocate bracket, Factory outlet vents, smooth firewall bulkheads and fittings, custom hose kits, billet vents, custom controllers (knob, lever, and Auto Climate Control!)

MCB

MCB Matt 07-16-2015 06:35 PM

The summer sales are HOT like the weather here in Nor Cal!

Let us know what parts you are after, chances are we carry them!

Thank you all for the incredible support :metal:
MCB

MCB Matt 08-07-2015 06:09 PM

Happy Friday to everyone! Enjoy your weekend, take a kid to a car show!

Thank you to everyone who has done business with us this week. :metal:

MCB

MCB Matt 08-18-2015 04:43 PM

Summer Sales still alive! They will run through August.

Thank you all for your business
MCB

trooper61 08-22-2015 09:44 AM

Price on vintage air for 61chevy truck with big block. Low mount alt on pass side. Long water pump. Don't need dash vents. Thanks

Power 08-22-2015 10:19 AM

Can I get a price for a system for my 56 truck using inline 6?
Posted via Mobile Device

trooper61 08-23-2015 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trooper61 (Post 7281501)
Price on vintage air for 61chevy truck with big block. Low mount alt on pass side. Long water pump. Don't need dash vents. Thanks

Correction, mid mount alt.

dwreck812 08-23-2015 11:37 PM

Price on a 67 c10 ac cab with a sbc 350 thank you

MCB Matt 08-24-2015 02:16 PM

All PM's replied and deals being made! Thank you all very much, busy weekend!

Matt

MCB Matt 08-28-2015 06:49 PM

TGIF!!!

Summer sales are coming to a close soon, please let us know what you are shopping for and we will give you an end date for that particular sale.

Happy Friday to all, enjoy your weekend and thank you for doing business with us, we appreciate it.

MCB

MCB Matt 09-03-2015 07:22 PM

Labor Day Specials!! Call or Email for your price, this sale is good through Wed, Sept 9th. Smokin' deals to be had!

Let us know what you need and we will get you your sale price.

MCB

MCB Matt 09-15-2015 04:11 PM

Thank you to all who have purchased and requested quotes. Business is great and we enjoy the community here.

We are happy to help out with any project designs and questions. We carry all the major brands and we offer the BEST service and prices out there.

MCB

MCB Matt 09-25-2015 04:54 PM

TGIF! Happy Friday to all, enjoy the first weekend of Fall.

Thank you for doing business with us :metal:

MCB

MCB Matt 10-06-2015 03:19 PM

Thank you for your purchases and inquiries!

We are always adding new lines so be sure to check with us on anything you are shopping for!

MCB

MCB Matt 10-09-2015 07:50 PM

TGIF!

Enjoy your weekend!

We have TONS of specials going right now and we will beat any price on anything we carry, just let us know what you are after and the best price you have seen.

Thanks
MCB

Matt Man 10-21-2015 01:55 AM

Quote for 81 chevy k10 non AC cab. Driver side alternator, long water pump. Does the kit include all the pulleys? What else would I need to buy to install the kit?

MCB Matt 10-21-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Man (Post 7348428)
Quote for 81 chevy k10 non AC cab. Driver side alternator, long water pump. Does the kit include all the pulleys? What else would I need to buy to install the kit?

Sure, PM on the way.
Thanks
Matt

MCB Matt 11-09-2015 01:06 PM

Happy Monday :waah:

Contact us for all of your truck needs. We carry just about everything, we buy direct, and we have the best prices and service you will find!

Thanks for your support as always.
MCB

MCB Matt 12-04-2015 03:12 PM

Thank you to everyone who purchased this year during our Black Friday special.

As always, we carry just about everything you need for a bumper to bumper Pro-Touring or stock build!

Let us know how we can be of help with your project.
MCB

MCB Matt 12-11-2015 12:58 PM

Happy Friday to all, TGIF!

We still have a lot of Holiday Specials running now through the end of the year. Contact us with your needs and we will work out a great deal, no matter what the items may be :metal:

Thanks again for your support and an amazing Black Friday sale response!
MCB

MCB Matt 12-28-2015 02:51 PM

Happy Monday to everyone! We hope you all had a great holiday with the family.

We still have holiday specials running on the entire line of products we carry! Just let us know what you are after and we will get you a great price. Beat the 2016 price increases too!

Thanks again to everyone who has done business with us throughout the year, it has been great working with all of you!
MCB

MCB Matt 01-06-2016 01:06 PM

We just wanted to remind everyone, our holiday sale prices are good through Wednesday, Jan 13th at 4pm pacific.

Thank you all very much for the business so far this new year, we look forward to many new products to offer you in 2016, along with a lot more from MCB!

Matt

MCB Matt 01-13-2016 01:53 PM

We just wanted to remind everyone, today is the last day of our New Years Sales. Give us a call for the fastest way to purchase, or send an Email/PM and we can send a Paypal invoice.

Thank you very much for the business this year already!
MCB

MCB Matt 01-19-2016 02:36 PM

Thank you all for the business on our New Years Sale, we appreciate it.

Of course, we have the best prices and service ALL YEAR! Don't hesitate to contact us for ANY brand product you may be shopping, we pride ourselves on the fact that we have the largest selection of any forum vendor, we are always here 8-4 to answer your calls (925-828-5555). You can also PM, Email or TEXT ONLY - 925-989-9091

MCB

MCB Matt 01-22-2016 05:06 PM

Happy Friday to all!

We are inching closer to our new website. We have some great prices and top shelf service, just let us know what you need and we will get you a quote.

Feel free to give us a call, we have a full staff ready to answer any questions.

Thanks
MCB

MCB Matt 01-28-2016 04:28 PM

To help celebrate our 15th year in business, we would like to extend some sale prices to you all.

Just let us know what you are looking for and we will offer you a great price and excellent service before and after the sale!

Thanks for your continued support out there.
MCB