The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Site Feedback and Announcements (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   "Gallery" not working (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=764731)

knomadd 05-30-2018 01:22 PM

"Gallery" not working

I typically upload my photos to an album in the "Gallery" linked up above in the menu bar, next to User CP, but every time I've tried to get to it over the last two days I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function render_navbar_template() in /home/admin69/public_html/gallery/header-inc.php on line 166

I messaged Liz about this, but I'm not sure if she is the only person that can look into this. Is there anyone else on here that can take a look at this and see if it can be fixed easily?

I know there are other ways to upload, so please don't post about how I can do it this way or that. I'm just looking to see if someone can get the gallery working again.

hewittca 05-30-2018 01:29 PM

Re: "Gallery" not working

I know they recently updated vBulletin on the board and that has changed a few things and knocked out a few others (like the classifieds section). I get the same error when trying to access the gallery, but the photos are at least still there because all the ones I've linked to in my build thread are still showing up.

knomadd 05-30-2018 02:25 PM

Yeah, mine too. I just want to add to it and post some larger photos than the typical upload on a post will allow. I haven't been able to figure out a back way into my album to even see if it's possible.

LockDoc 05-30-2018 11:09 PM

-
I believe Josh is the only one that can fix that stuff. He is the board owner. I will move this to "Site Feedback and Announcements" and see if we can get some feedback on it.

LockDoc

Liz 05-31-2018 02:24 PM

Sorry.. 2 kids graduating, senior recital, kid with pnemonia, relatives in from out of town.. it's been a busy three weeks. Honestly I have no clue. Josh has been upgrading the site between all of this. I know he mentioned the classifieds not playing nice, maybe the gallery too? I will ask though.

knomadd 06-01-2018 10:03 AM

I totally understand. Thanks for letting us know.

And Congratulations to the graduates!!!

Liz 06-01-2018 10:38 AM

Thank you. We are very proud of them both. Our daughter has struggles with traditional education. This was a big challenge for her. We are so proud of her. Our bonus son has lived with us off and on for years, permanently this past year. He graduated from early college with 2 degrees as well as his hand diploma. Our hearts are full.

gmcmoose 06-05-2018 12:37 AM

Hi Are You Going To Let All The Members Know When The Gallery Is Working Again !!!

knomadd 06-05-2018 02:37 PM

I imagine you'll find out best when you click the link and it works. That's probably faster than trying to find this or another thread.

knomadd 06-21-2018 10:15 AM

It's still not working. I'm wondering if this is fixable or not?

FleetsidePaul 07-09-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knomadd (Post 8285891)
It's still not working. I'm wondering if this is fixable or not?

Mine's still not working yet either. Maybe Josh and Liz might think I'll post a picture of my ugly mug on there. :ack: Nobody want's that.

Josh 07-16-2018 03:01 PM

Sorry for the delays. I've been looking into other options which will be coming soon, along with an upgrade to vb4. But for now i have hacked it enough to work I think. If you experience any problems please let me know. The company that made the software is no longer in existence and its at end of life.

Thanks, Josh