The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   You asked for Suburban Push-on Door Seals (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=722262)

Classic Heartbeat 11-11-2016 05:33 PM

You asked for Suburban Push-on Door Seals

You guys asked for the 67-72 Suburban Push-on door weatherstrip and you were heard! We will have the popular push-on designed specifically for the 67-72 Suburbans by mid December. I haven't received my pricing yet, but was promised to have that by the end of the day.. Once we receive pricing we will be taking pre-orders so that we can be sure to supply our customers in case of shortages like the truck ones had... Be back soon!! WES

HO455 11-11-2016 06:25 PM

Re: You asked for Suburban Push-on Door Seals

Of course they are! I just installed new glue-in ones two weeks ago.:no::no:

notchbackgta 11-11-2016 07:32 PM

I installed my glue on over the summer. Depending on the price I would consider buying again, my driver door seal came off partially.

Will this be by Precision? I had some critiques of the first re-make of the glue on and was asked to test fit the next re-make, but I never heard back about it. The first set was too short across the top, the second set didn't have the corners mitered at the proper angle and didn't fit great. Just wondering how the push on stuff will be in comparison.

Classic Heartbeat 11-11-2016 09:20 PM

We will see when they come in. They are precision and I know my rep said that they were tested extensively. I know that the truck ones are a great fit, so I believe the same with these. No matter what we will stand behind them and if no good, we will not sell them. Anyway we are going to offer any that are pre-ordered for $79.95 once we list them the price will move to $89.95. Thanks for your time. WES

72MARIO 11-16-2016 09:23 AM

Will this include the 3 door ?

Hart_Rod 11-16-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Heartbeat (Post 7765935)
We will see when they come in. They are precision and I know my rep said that they were tested extensively. I know that the truck ones are a great fit, so I believe the same with these. No matter what we will stand behind them and if no good, we will not sell them. Anyway we are going to offer any that are pre-ordered for $79.95 once we list them the price will move to $89.95. Thanks for your time. WES

I did the testing, if they don't fit, blame me......:D.

4shongo 11-16-2016 01:11 PM

Good question, is this price for all 3 doors? Any pics/ install videos?

Twisted78SS 11-16-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hart_Rod (Post 7769812)
I did the testing, if they don't fit, blame me......:D.

Well There goes that idea:lol:... lol Thanks Rob

So Wes,
as asked, is that including Door #3?

Drew

4shongo 11-16-2016 06:36 PM

Not listed on you website. Is this a call in order only?

Classic Heartbeat 11-17-2016 02:16 PM

I am sorry we do not list them on our site before they become available. If you would like to order a set you can either call or email me and we will reserve a set for you. WES

Average Joe 06-12-2018 09:30 PM

Hey folks,
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on these. I just installed a set over the weekend. They fit great. The corners fit good and they were extra long at the bottom. I easily trimmed off the excess. The channel fit snuggly over the metal on the door jamb. It took far longer to clean off the old adhesive than the actual install. The doors take a lil more effort to close but not bad after using Armor All on the seal and bringing my door strikers out just a touch.

My doors rubber was shot. Its amazing all the noise and rattles you can get used to. These made a HUGE difference. They easily cut my rattles and wind noise in half. I still need to replace the other weatherstripping in the doors, but for now this is a big improvement!

Thanks Rob for helping with testing on these. Big thanks to Precision for bringing this product to market and thank you to Wes at Classic Heartbeat for great service at a great price!!

Hart_Rod 06-13-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Average Joe (Post 8280240)
Hey folks,
I just wanted to add my 2 cents on these. I just installed a set over the weekend. They fit great. The corners fit good and they were extra long at the bottom. I easily trimmed off the excess. The channel fit snuggly over the metal on the door jamb. It took far longer to clean off the old adhesive than the actual install. The doors take a lil more effort to close but not bad after using Armor All on the seal and bringing my door strikers out just a touch.

My doors rubber was shot. Its amazing all the noise and rattles you can get used to. These made a HUGE difference. They easily cut my rattles and wind noise in half. I still need to replace the other weatherstripping in the doors, but for now this is a big improvement!

Thanks Rob for helping with testing on these. Big thanks to Precision for bringing this product to market and thank you to Wes at Classic Heartbeat for great service at a great price!!

:thumbs: :metal:

GIZZ 06-17-2018 11:18 AM

Awesome. Anybody snap pics?