The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How do these things happen (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=803281)

4u2nv 03-27-2020 07:53 AM

How do these things happen

1 Attachment(s)
????????

special-K 03-27-2020 07:57 AM

Re: How do these things happen

Do you mean how do people get the idea to put a car front end coming out of the wall on their restaurant or how did they go about doing it?

Boog 03-27-2020 09:44 AM

A 2 story drivethrough!:lol:

1976gmc20 03-27-2020 11:32 AM

The other half is a really cool kid's bed :)

kingsolver72 03-27-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 8702838)
Do you mean how do people get the idea to put a car front end coming out of the wall on their restaurant or how did they go about doing it?

I think he meant, how was it that the vase full of flowers weren’t disturbed when that car drove half way through the wall of that restaurant from the inside?
No dents or scratches either.

FleetsidePaul 03-28-2020 03:45 PM

It kind of reminds me of the back of my garage back in my wild days.

dajn 03-28-2020 04:04 PM

I just had flashbacks of a guy I havent seen in years. I wonder if he is still alive. Honky. Everyone called him honky and the story behind that is pretty funny but would take too long to explain. Honky was notorious for taking out mail boxes. His dad Jerry told me a funny story one time. Jerry lives on a lake. He steps outside just as the sun is coming up to enjoy the mourning, and what does he see? Apparently honkey missed the driveway earlier that night coming home and ended up down in cattails. Jerry had to go wake him up as he was still behind the wheel sleeping. Honky always disappointed Jerry.

1976gmc20 03-28-2020 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dajn (Post 8703655)
I just had flashbacks of a guy I havent seen in years. I wonder if he is still alive. Honky. Everyone called him honky and the story behind that is pretty funny but would take too long to explain. Honky was notorious for taking out mail boxes. His dad Jerry told me a funny story one time. Jerry lives on a lake. He steps outside just as the sun is coming up to enjoy the mourning, and what does he see? Apparently honkey missed the driveway earlier that night coming home and ended up down in cattails. Jerry had to go wake him up as he was still behind the wheel sleeping. Honky always disappointed Jerry.

Car won't start. I think it's flooded :lol:

FleetsidePaul 03-28-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dajn (Post 8703655)

I hear these stories and think. How did I ever live this long? I really shouldn't have.

I've taken out a mail box or two in my day.

dajn 03-28-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 8703789)
I hear these stories and think. How did I ever live this long? I really shouldn't have.

I've taken out a mail box or two in my day.

Same here. I have plenty of stories of my own adventures. It's kind of funny that a guy would rather die of hypothermia than get arrested. Amazing I made it home on foot that night.

67ChevyRedneck 03-28-2020 09:15 PM

Alcohol and "Hey y'all, watch this!"