View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 01:50 AM   #41
silverado_ss03

My 91 long bed.

My father bought it when I was 8 or 9 back in '98. It was given to me in about July of '04. It has stock wheels and my dad put small tires on it and I just left it like that for now since I didn't pay for the new tires even though I did waste them. They are 265/35/15 and throw my speedometer off 5 mph. It is stock except for the true dual 2 1/4 inch exhaust which runs through cherry bomb glasspacks. I like it because it gives it a different sound and everyone has flowmasters. It has 222,000 miles. No major work done to the engine ever. rebuilt 700R4. Had it repainted about 2 years ago after they broke into it at walmart where my mom works. Future plans include updated grille with billet or caddy clip, traditional cadillac, long and low. at first I wanted a 2/4 drop but then I realized you always want more so I'll do it right the first time with a 4/6. I want neeper 22's. I want to repaint it with the glossiest baddest black ever seen. I want a decent amount of hp somewhere around 450 and 550. I like it, it was my first truck. I do want to save for a short bed and apply everything to that but I don't mind it being different.
Attached Images