View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 03:23 PM   #16
Medicanman71
Account Suspended

" I ordered a STC fastrack top. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive before the summer was over so it is still brand new and in the box waiting to go on this year.

Be warned, STC manufactures these tops to order so it can take several months to ship once you have ordered it. If you want one for this summer, you should order asap. I'm sure as order numbers go up, the manufacturing times increase too"

haha - i called them up at the end of summer, actually around oct... i was weeks away from rain here in nor cal.... The guy said "let me check" - went back, and found out that i was getting the LAST pre-made black top w/ dark tint windows.... the others left i guess were others colors, or had the clear windows.... i asked him how long it would take to get to me, that's when he checked.... he said i lucked out and i did, it got to me with in a week... a week after that i was on the blazer, and not more then a week or two past that the skys opened up for winter.... talk about timing. so, ya think i shut you out? heh. He told me on the phone if i wasnt getting the one i was - it'd take a while for him to make one... and i woulda been left in the rain..... of course i had already sold the hard top by then to offset the price

hmm so if some of you have been asking for over a year/years..... i guess he blew ya off or something, the one in off road mag. looks pretty recent..., but like i said it said - they wont make one again..... hmmmmm

Last edited by Medicanman71; 05-03-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Medicanman71 is offline   Reply With Quote