Thread: Dragndoorhandle
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 09:53 PM   #5
7deuce
Sold! 2 days after finished

Re: Dragndoorhandle

Yea, I drew it up on graph paper and the drawing I had didnt work to spec so I just winged it. The top sub frame was made last b/c I didnt want to cut the bed out for the drive shaft. The connecting rods and flywheel chuncks were on the fly also. We were tryin to use things around the shop to make gussets with. There are a lot of " Rat Rod" guys down there so you know how they are. And I was only going to back half it and they kept talkin me into more and more. I was a fuel cell away from rollin out and was talked into Zing the frame then I ran the 2x4 box under the rails and then the ***** didnt lay out b/c I only did a 2 3/4 Z and didnt plan on the 2x4 rails, so I sectioned the front Xmember 1.125 inches and b/c I did that now my "GOAL" of cuting off the pinch weld went to bye bye rocker. I wasted aLOT of $$$$ b/c I didnt have a 100% game plan so if ANYONE has a question about how I got the truck to sit like this message me and Ill help. I know how it is to not get any help and thats not my goal at all. The new goal is to have it running in 2 months and have every truck in the forum laying frame....................
7deuce is offline   Reply With Quote