View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:21 PM   #103
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Well we made (my father inlaw and my self) progress on the truck today. We put in new plugs($16.72), wires ($34.00) and the HEI then He tuned it with a vac guage and his ear but it runs like a champ, idle's smooth, shifts hard and breaks very hard Then we put on the bumpers that had come with my 71 SWB because the ones that came with this are too nice for a tow vehical and would look so nice on my 71 with the 68 front clip. They do not have the turn lights like this one does. I am thinking about fog or driving lights in the bumper holes. Any ideas? Then we replaced the tail gate latch, put in the carpet I have had sitting around for about 8yrs also out of my 71 and since it has been body dropped it will no longer work. I got one of the new mirrors on but the passenger side was miss boxed and the arm is not for this truck so I need to track down a new one. All in all it was a great day and for tomarow I plan on fixing the radiator, replacing the power steering pump, box and psi line. Then I need to build a mount for the seats and it is road ready!!

Here are a few pics.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Total $491.06
and 18hrs
Attached Images

Last edited by Rokcrln; 01-21-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote