View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:17 AM   #23
68 short step

Re: LS1 swap. What oil pan did you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecesparts View Post
68 Short Step: Does the ECE motor mounts give you a lot of room in front of the oil pan? Did you have to use the truck pan to get clearance between it and the crossmember. Would they work with the Camaro pan?

Yours looks good, with the install, do you have any more side shots of the motor mounts?

Would you be open for a visit from a Kansas neighbor? I would like to see this truck.
im not useing the ECE motor mount kit (shifty is tho) im useing a kit from performanceonline.com......i wouldnt say i have "alot" of room in front of the pan, but it does look like it belongs there (like shifty said), and it is enough room to be plenty comfortable with.....i dont know if a camaro pan will work with these mounts or the ECE mounts, but im gonna see if i can get a camaro pan and do some experamenting...

here are some more pics of the mounts i used from a few angles...this was when i was measureing for my headers

id be glad for you to come down and check out that truck (its board member killer71, i built it up for him)....if you can find that truck, it was stollen from his job, just 1 week after he took ownership...
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote