View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: Frankenstein Is Back To Street Legal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomad75 View Post
Off road park? Raton???? Do chime in when more info is available! That's 100 miles from me and 90% downhill! I'd wheel down there more if there was someplace to go!

What? Off-road park? Where?....Here?.........In CO?…. WTF….are you guys turning gay or what? This is Colorado….we don’t have “Off-road parks” here. Off-road parks are for people that live in Indiana, Michigan and other terrible places. Of course, you said Raton…..Raton as in New Mexico. The Land of Entrapment….of course. Yea…I spent a night in jail in NM not that I hold a grudge or anything.

You and I pay taxes on thousands of miles of national forest roads to play on that comply with tread lightly regulations……why the heck does someone need a friggen PARK to wheel in other than to give those tourists from Texas a place to go???

Zoomad….your going alone on that trip. I am not going to some “park” 90 miles away in Raton to wheel. I dated a hot little latina chick from Raton in college…she was crazy too. This whole "park" thing was probably her idea to get back to me somehow.

Last edited by DirtyLarry; 01-16-2008 at 10:17 PM.
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote