Thread: my 48 s10 swap
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #91
Lrall

Re: my 48 s10 swap

I also got both dipsticks in and bolted down, then installed the Painless wiring harness....simple as pie. Of course this was after i installed a bunch of sensors and sendors, which some may have to be changed out for the gauges we got...which i should post pics of too. Also, we got the Lokar eliminator gas pedal assembly in today, instal should be soon.....We also ordered the 16" floor mount shifter, does anyone have experience with these? I have heard some not so good things about floor mount vs trans mount ones.....Then i got the interior sprayed black, which cleans it up a ton. Then i got the fuel lines figured out, stock lines to o-ringed fittings to fuel filter and yada yada. Then we will have to modify the sending unit in the tank as the gauge sending unit is different than the s10 one and we need to lengthen it...Custom right? Also, i got the steering column mocked up and our !@$!$!$!#%^&^&$ DD shaft that was too short has now been replaced by the 3 foot DD shaft i ordered off Ebay. Ill have to show you guys the sweet column mount im gonna do I htink thats all for awhile....props to my autos teacher for all the help, it will be staying up at the HS till she runs and drives outta there!!
Lrall is offline   Reply With Quote