View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 06:53 PM   #164
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: Do you need '64-'66 Chevy Truck Parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob'sK10CHEVY View Post
Hey Tony,
Have you had any luck getting the V8 engine perches? I am in desperate need I have my paint guys shop tied up.
Bob:

Here is a quick run-down of the V8 engine perches. I found a pair of V8 and six cylinder engine perches. Since I planned to be in Medford, OR visiting my family and working for my younger brother for three weeks, I had both sets shipped to his shop in OR. The goal was to have a pattern made of both sets, in order to reproduce them, if possible. I have sandblasted both sets and am having both sets powder-coated in underhood black on Monday. I am meeting with a fabricator on Tuesday, to see if he can reproduce them. I will be sending them to you on Wednesday, May 28th from Medford, OR.

I really wanted to, at least make a pattern, before shipping them, just in case we could reproduce them. They have been so hard to locate, I was afraid it would be some time before I could find another pair, if I let them get away. I am very sorry for the delay, but you will have a pristine set, ready to install, when you receive them.

Last edited by LILRED66; 05-26-2008 at 06:55 PM.