Re: How about some pics of bagged C-10's

Quote:
Originally Posted by project 67 sub View Post
looks good bro i like it
[quote=c10addict;3070058]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid54 View Post
Here's a couple of my '62.

What did you do to get it on the ground??
Quote:
Originally Posted by isdeleon View Post
i really want to know more about the color. it's exactly what i'm looking for, and i must say it looks awesome!!! here's an example of how mine should look when it's finish. and congratulation on your awesome truck.

Thanks for the kind words!

c10addict: The truck was originally a LWB. I swapped it onto a '63 SWB frame and cut down the bedsides. The front is Z'd 3" with an '87 front crossmember, stock upper/lower a-arms, 3" drop spindles, and slam spec. bags. The rear is a simple 2-link using trailing arms that I made and also runs slam spec. bags.

isdeleon: It's just white primer with some hot rod flatz met. burgandy fogged along the rocker and on the roof. It was just something we did real quick before the Santa Maria (formerly Paso Robles) show. We only had time to get one side done, one bedside still had tack welds and cut marks up the side! My friend and I are finishing up that bedside right now.

BTW, I love the Radirs! That's what I wanted to run, but my supremes were given to me as a wedding present! (I've got some good friends!)

Last edited by thekid54; 01-06-2009 at 04:46 PM.
thekid54 is offline   Reply With Quote