View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:22 AM   #1128
Frizzle Fry

Re: Joined the Short Wheelbase Club *69 Tahoe Project*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvsapp View Post
post a link if you do.
Will do. There are a couple pics of it in Longhornman's roadtrip thread/album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10chevy69 View Post
It took me two days to read to the end of 45 pages (so far). Your imagination and skills are simply outstanding. I will continue to watch your progress until the end of this build (but they never really are finished are they?). I can only hope to have half the energy and inspiration that you do to someday finish my 69/72. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Man is that ever right! I don't think I know how to "finish" a project But I'll keep pluggin away as inspiration stikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmrtnbb5 View Post
Just wanted to say youve got a realy kool build going on hear lookin good

bob m
Thanks! That's a nice lookin truck in your avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8blaze View Post
i just went though this entire build in one sitting, i was on the fence about a swb suburban but with all the little touches you put on this i absolutly love it
Thank you! More to come...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEX214PONY View Post
I am working on a 69 Chevy P/U and was needing to know the length of the driver door on your Suburban. If you can possibly respond with the dimensions i would greatly appreciate it. I called a few places like brothers trucks but they say they do not have that info. Also, I know the frame around the window is different from that of a P/U door. What is the angle between the horizontal line where the glass begins and the vertical line where the frame begins(part of frame that is closest to the b pillar). Thanks in advance!
The burb doors are the same length as the truck doors. Window frames can be swapped between the two. Hope that helps.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote