View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 AM   #1143
Frizzle Fry

Re: Joined the Short Wheelbase Club *69 Tahoe Project*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEX214PONY View Post
I have decided that i am going to make the suburban frame so can get practice out of it as well as save a little bit of money. The only thing that holds me from doing so are a few measurements. Is it possible if I get these measurements from you? I have attached a file hopefully it loads since im new to this site. A= measurement of top of door frame corner to corner. B= measurement inside edge of frame basically inside corner to inside corner. C= measure of the angle between the two parts. If you can reply with this info it would be greatly appreciated. Kinda sucks there are no burbs that i know nearby to get these measurements.
I'll get them for you if no one beats me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phipp13 View Post
your build is OFF THE HOOK!!! I do prototype US NAVAL aircraft modifications for a living, englishwheels and nearly every Fabrication process in the book, to include Kevlar, carbonfiber, fiberglass, foam,wood,ferrous,non-ferrous, precious and non-precious metals, acrylics, plastics etc, ect, your build is the most ambitious, creative, and interesting build i've seen to date on this forum. AWSOME is an understatement!! IMHO V/r Phipp13
That's quite a compliment, thanks. You job sounds like something I would love to do. I'm ex Air Force (F-16 Avionics) and I love aviation. Still build/fly RC. I would love to do prototype fabrication in aviation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lo72 View Post
This build is unbelieveable!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvsapp View Post
just finally found them wow that looks awesome... now i wanna get on my morris minor traveler. SBC going in mine, just want to order a frame from fatmans though.
Those are cool as hell. Art Morrison will build a frame for anything too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72swb_327stroker_? View Post
wow Friz!

i get back to the forum after all my surgeries and i get to catch up on all your success!

you truly are an honor, and a legend to our community!

hats off to you brother!

cheers!
Glad you made it back! Hope your recovery is quick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvsapp View Post
sorry i cheated... i searched for longhornman and found his photo album. missed the post but that's well worth reading
Those guys are the true legends in my book.
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote