View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #23
twoodson

Re: My '87 SWB Project w/pics!!

showss12, thanks for the compliments, they are the Autometer Phantom Series.

swb85, thanks, hopefully it won't be long, I luv the video of your truck, I wish mine was a 4 speed.. I envy yours

Jchav62, thank you so much for your compliments

SBTork, thanks yeah it took me a while to make at decision because Jeff who runs the 73-87.com site used a fuel cell which looks clean. but I had a TBI and needed an '87 Tank with the baffles or whatever in them. Jeff's is clean as heck and so is captkoas'

menace121978, take your time and think it over, it's a little work especially if you don't have all the "correct" tools a normal shop would have. I had a lot of busted knuckles and soreness..lol

silvrbreez you are correct, thanks for the compliments.

johnc, yep Eric was a lot of help, thanks for the compliments

tvblazer, thanks for the compliments. I just wish I could have snatched up the TT II's you had but someone beat me to it. What B.S. was the rears, that's what I want in the rear if I keep them.

Wild83c10, actually my truck has a rake drop I was wanting to make sure the tank was level from side to side, I have some grindin to do on the spare tire brace on the driver side and hopefully it will be ok. Thanks for that info, preciate it.

3r!c84, let me think it was a western chassis setup, I could actually go lower one more notch on the shackles in the rear. The front is 2.5 in drop spindles, 1 in drop belltech coil springs. yup so you are correct it was a 3.5/4 drop. I wanted to keep the rake look
twoodson is offline   Reply With Quote