View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:23 AM   #25
Jvsapp

Re: '67 Chevy II Build - Betty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwise68 View Post
I like the hip break (I've never heard it called that before, but love the term!) but I think for this one, I'm going to go with the roof and pillar color break. It'll match my truck a bit, and add to the car's overall feel...I hope.

And that is a delicious color. I may have to consider it...which is saying alot, because I'm a cheapass! haha.

It's been a long weekend full of empty cans and bottles, and no work has been done on the car. Let's see if I can't get a little bit done, eh?

-Sam.
not sure if you've seen the classic industries nova. it has a hip break as well, red ontop silver on bottom.

also my bro's car if you need the paint code it's 96 dodge neon strawberry. its a nice color. covers pretty well. the farmall red looks close to chevy orange. not quite, but got a tinge of it in there...

i hope you were using some adequate lung/eye protection when you were blasting. i had a scare once when i didn't use a respirator and was inhaling all that crap. couldn't breath right for months. learned my lesson fast. even sanding and grinding now i use dust protection.

as for the POR-15, i've heard that eastwood's one is better, and there's another one on the market i saw on stacey david's gearz. ever consider a spray on bedliner setup?
Jvsapp is offline   Reply With Quote