View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 03:48 AM   #2
Chevy Wrench
former desert rat

Location: salt lake city, utah Home of the 3 M's Mormons, methlabs and minivans
Sorry to hear about your ordeal, but at least you're not out any money. I am going through a bad deal on eBay right now. Won an auction for a clean front fender for my 67. I dont like aftermarket sheetmetal. So, I send $111.00 to him, 2 weeks, no response. I email him, he said he had to take it off of the truck. The photo in the auction had the fender sitting on he ground. So we go back and forth, 2 weeks later, no response, no fender. So I email him again, this time he tells me he works for some government agency and was called out to Florida. He asks if I would like to end the deal, I said yes. 2 more weeks, still no money and no fender and no email response. I will be posting some very bad feedback on him. This is my first bad deal on eBay, and I have been on there since 1998. His eBay user name is chevy-kid. I dont care if he is a board member or not, he stole money from me and lied about it.
94 Chevy Silverado Ext cab 4/6 drop w/ 18's and 2500watt system (work truck). 67 Chevy swb under const. frame off custom, 20's, bagged and a large rat under the hood,and a 1940 Chevy truck under const.
Chevy Wrench is offline   Reply With Quote