View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #2387
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdailey View Post
Looking good Alan. I'm glad that the filler neck mock up went well. I'll get the aluminum tube cut up today.

Also, I've got one of Ron Covell's welding dvd's here at work that I refer to from time to time with the shop guys here, I'll burn you a copy of it.
Thanks Shannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan's Classic View Post
I've read about people blogging for a living. It takes awhile to get the followers then the advertisements come. I don't know the ins and outs, but will check into it.

I agree. I think the blog idea would be the cheapest route for now until something else better comes along. We will see. Just got to find someone that has a clue about it.
Yeah I wonder how that works. Do people have to pay to join the blog?

BTW nice work.
Thanks Dennis, people don't have to pay to join. I'm new to all of this as well. I can't just stick my toes in, I jumped in with both feet to try to learn something about it. I have created a blog, it's not much. But it is a start. There is a lot ot learn. Here it is http://alansclassic.blogspot.com/ The link will aso be in my signature. It will be close to a mirror image of what I put on here, maybe.Be sure to click to the following tab to follow the blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
I don't think people pay. The money comes from the people putting ads on your site. They pay you for letting them put their ads on your site. I can see it now kinda like Rosie doing body work on old truckslol: Ok now I can go eat my lunch. Funny, I'm not that hungry any more.
You get paid if someone clicks on a ad and they buy something you will get a commission.

Want to give a big shout out to Ru5tyNut5 for help on this matter.

I also signed up on Stacey David's forum. It's slow over there, but I am there.

Last edited by Alan's Classic; 03-13-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote