View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #2461
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba327 View Post
Alan this thread is legendary to reach 100 pages .. you are inspiring us all to keep striving for perfection in our builds .
Yes --I also sit in the garage with a cold beverage and just look at the truck when something is not working or fitting as cleanly as I want, then some in the night as I sleep the problem gets solved. A list helps me from getting overwhelmed. Not a schedule-just a list!
Keep up the fine work!!!
Bubba
Thanks Bubba, it's progress not perfection. Some of my solutions for some of my problems come to me right before I go to sleep. When things are real quiet. But, then I want to go back out and see if it will work. That doesn't happen. I had list every where for a while and finally consolidated all of them last November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffrida2005 View Post
Alan while your still working on it and have air running to the plasma. you need to hook up bags to the frame and lay it out when your not moving it and raise it when you need to move it again. You would have the coolest rolling tool box ever.
If I had some spare parts I would have done that. That would be a conversation piece for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dranch View Post
Too funny Alan, but nice work...

PM Sent,,
PM received.

Cart is functional. May make some minor changes as time goes on. Used the sheet metal roller to make the ring around the bottom of the tank and the cord holders. Man that thing is slick.

Then this came in bombing me tonight.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote