View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #265
OrrieG

Re: Lurker OrrieG Progress Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri5Nerd View Post
Very good idea of wanting to run the AC duct through the pod, how did you route the AC duct? From the bottom? I was also thinking of adding some type of lights to come on when the doors are open.
What's that square hole for?

Tri5
The duct routes from the top in the dash, there is an existing opening from the dash into the space between the kick panel location and outside of the cab tight against the door pillar. I have thought about lights too in a bowtie pattern, tied to the new door switchs I am adding. The square hole is the stock fresh air intake, air is routed from the grille in front of the windshield, down the passenger side, into the heater box. I had it blanked off, aftermarket ac does not use it. I pulled the plate so I can see how to route the ac and heater hoses for the VA setup I have. I finally figured out that the PO of the system had it ran through tire side of the fender. Current VA setups have hard lines that do a 180 and exit out towards the center of the firewall.

Last edited by OrrieG; 04-19-2010 at 12:24 AM.
OrrieG is offline   Reply With Quote