View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #2493
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVLPMKN View Post
Alan,

It has taken me a long time to finally get to the end of your thread. I love all of the detailed information you are providing. So many times while I have been reading I remember having the same if not similar problems to tackle. That is one aspect of building I have enjoyed the most is the problem solving. Sometimes trying three to four different things before you get it right.

I hope knowing that we are all truly enjoying your thread will help keep you excited and motivated to work on your truck.

As I read through your thread I was so sorry to hear about your dad and I have kept you and your family in my preyer's. I lost my Grandpa in November which is one reason I have not spent much time on the forum since I joined. I spent all of my free time this winter helping my parents get my Grandmas' house in order so she could move into my parents house before the Arizona heat arrives.

One thing I did get from my Grandpa was his '66 Ford (excuse the bad language) one-ton truck that he bought new in 66. This helped me deal with his loss knowing I will always have this truck that he loved so much. Now, I have to figure out what kind of build it should be.

Hope this reply was not too long. I wanted to chime in many times while reading but it took me months to get through this thread with the little time I have had lately.

Michael
Thanks Michael for the prayers. I'm also sorry to hear about your Grandpa. If you do anything to your Grandpa's truck post it up in the altenate tinkering forum here on the board so we can watch.

God Bless!!
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote