View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
rollinhard

My Project "King Nothin"

I figured id start my build thread. I wont get the trucks till next week and then i can post some pics sorry. The names gonna be KING NOTHIN be cause i have to build it pay check to pay check and like the song haha

My project truck is 1969 Gmc long box 2wheel drive. Im building one out of two. First truck is 69 1/2ton long box rusted out but good frame 292 inline six 4 spd runs but not well. Second truck is 69 3/4 ton longbox custom camper its in pieces right now and the cab is in awsome shape. the box needs some help and fenders r to be desireds.
The trucks comes with front air bag assembly and a original gmc grill complete fresh from the chromers. a turbo 350,400,700r4, spare small block and a set of old school aluminum wheels. paid 1500$ for it all. The grill alone cost the guy a grand to do so i think i did pretty well.
My Motor build at a later date will be
-Tall deck 427 bored 100 thou, 4.25 stroke crank, h beam 6.8" rods, a big cam, world products intake and a little huff of giggle juice like 150 only. 505ci stroker
- trans will be a turbo 400 built to handle the power of the motor with trans brake and manual shift valve body
-rear will be the stock 12 bolt with 4.10s posibly an eaton e locker.
-The front susp will be the bag set-up the guy has and the rear will be? undecided will be asking your opinions when time comes.
- i have 20 gal aluminum fuel cell already that will go into the box
-My wheels and tires will be american racing baja polished wheels 15x12 in the rear and 15x10s up front tires will be Mickey Thompson sportsman sr radials.

More to come next week when i can post pics of the start of KING NOTHIN.
Opinions and ides r much apreciated
Thanks Curtis

1969 GMC lwb 2wheel drive can you say big stroker motor to come hehe

Last edited by rollinhard; 06-25-2010 at 10:17 PM.
rollinhard is offline   Reply With Quote