View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #198
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: My Big Fat Renovation

Don't feel bad. I have a lot of unwanted free time and once this crap is done, I don't plan on doing anything else! I just hope I can get grass to grow this fall. My damn dogs are in heaven with all the dirt everywhere. The mulch beds have greatly reduced my weed eater time. I can just run over the edge a bit with the mower and all done!

As far as the other thing... I don't even like to talk about it anymore. I have something very important coming up on Tuesday. Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed!

The heart thing was totally my idea I put it in and surprised her with it when she came home. She loved it. She got all excited picking out the perennials to put in it.

The wheelbarrow actually came with the house, along with a trailer full of trash and scrap. It just needs a new inner tube. I made $80 on the scrap No, it wasn't a foreclosure, they were just messy people.

The bird was my dad's car. He's owned it since the mid 80's but it sat since the early 90's.... outside

I'm cleaning out my garage so I can get the car in, hopefully this weekend. I spent a bunch of money on storage this week. Got some shelves and some sweet ass tool carts. Sears had a crazy "midnight" sale and I got the little one for 52% off and the big one for 35% off. Still expensive, but worth it! It's still a mess, I have a couple more days of cleaning and organizing, but the car will fit with a couple feet all the way around it. The lawnmower is just in there for service. The battery croaked and it needs a new belt. Just a week ago I had to hop over a huge pile of crap just to get to the truck and I could never find anything, not anymore! I had been putting it off because of the cost of the stuff I wanted, but I put it off long enough!!!

I hope to start cutting the bird apart soon. Super solid windshield, rear window, roof, and cowl... rusty piece of crap everything else... and some more info on the bird:

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=401184
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!

Last edited by 67ChevyRedneck; 08-01-2010 at 11:20 PM.
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote