View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:39 AM   #20
lt704

Re: popping glass fuses

Okay folks I think Iam getting to the route of the problem, Thanks so much for being patient with me. LONGHORNMAN and FIXIT-P I Did find the right plug to pull on the rear light harness ( thanks LHM ). The fused still popped after disconnecting that harness when I did the tail lights and dome switch. I then unplugged the orange/white wire connector near the fuse box. I then turned on the tail lights and dome switch with the orange/white dome light connector unplugged and the fuse still popped. So today I am going to try to disconnect the white wire leading to the headlight switch to see if that helps?. If that doesn't help I think my next adivice is to follow the orange wires, according to my diagram one orange wire goes to the fuse and the other goes to my brake light switch?. A question on my brake switch?. The wire going to my master cylander is that my brake switch or is that just my brake warninig indicator and if not wher is my brake light switch located?. I am sorry for making the these post go on but I can say I have learned learned a lot from everyone.... Thanks Russ
lt704 is offline   Reply With Quote