View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:24 AM   #115
GmtGmt
Conversion Truck Addicted

Re: 84 Crew Cab Rebuild

Little Update

got my Patch panel weled in and started body work
now it is officaly RUST FREE

redneck ingenuity this master cylinder looks 10 times better then the old ugly metal canister and also give it the newer look i like
im thinking of getting it the master cylinder case turned down abit and the bore in the hydroboost lagre other then that its good

my old mastercylinder was toast i had to use over 290 PSI to get the secound piston out

Quote:
Tonight mine pulled a few cars out of snowbanks, and is sitting in my driveway, icicles on the grille, wheels just white cakes of snow, buried up to the lug nuts in powder, straps and chains wrapped around the bumpers, the outline of the wipers clear in 4 inches of snow on the windshield... A tired warrior of the 1980s in a world of low profile tires, front wheel drive, and plastic bumpers, where people stay in their houses until snowplows move the offending substance from their paths, too helpless to travel without AAA and chains and salt, clearing their windows with longhandled brushes while gently stepping around in the snow trying to stay nice and dry.
GmtGmt is offline   Reply With Quote