Account Suspended

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwotr View Post
I DO understand.
Now see my beef is with LMC!

I ordered a Cowl Hood from them and when it finally came in,
it had 3 large dents on it!!!
I called them and they said to get a quote on how much $$ to fix it.
The quote I got was $800.00
Now I KNEW LMC was not gonna cut me a check for that much, bit they DID cut me a Check for $200.00 and I had it in my hands withing 7 days.
They kept me as a Customer, because of their commitment to try and make things right.

Now if your talking about CPP, well thats a whole other problem!
I'll NEVER do business with them again.
You ccan read about it here at:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...72#post3439172
I almost forgot my bad experiences with CPP ....I know many guys that run Their master cylinders...but maybe they don't even manufacture them!!!

I think I placed about 4-5 orders with CPP 1 was 2inch drop front springs ...after busting my ball joints loose and destroying the boots ...buying new ball joints w/boots (they were bad anyway) put everything back together 3-4 hours later to stand back and take in the new lowered stance...surprise!!!

My truck now set 1 inch higher than it did before I started WTF ..my old set was not sagged because the truck sat perfectly normal before the swap. Now on my tenth beer and running late for a weekend show i did the old cut a coil and guess technique....now its was on the bumpstops ...drove it to the show 5 miles that way cussing all the way.

I know as much as the next guy about the variables in advertised vs. actual drop in coil springs but these were off by 3 full inches!!!

I think they're still laying in the backyard where i threw them...almost killing my cat...........................dont get me started.......................................

Bottom line ...Summit should by up all these crappy companies and start a whole original and aftermarket parts group for popular cars and trucks....I would never by a part anywhere else!!!!! .......I have absolutely no ties whatsoever to any retail or wholesale store of any kind ....all i know is i have literally placed hundreds of orders with Summit and they are batting 100% on every order ....they even went as far as paying for shipping both ways on a TCI tranny that I exploded shifting it at 6000 rpm in my 4500 lb. dually ...the guy at TCI stood by it but not the shipping charges so Summit stepped up and probably lost money when all was said and done. Even though they confirmed the tranny i bought was questionable in the weight and horsepower application it was installed in; not to mention my full throttle dually chirping shifts...............outta here...........

Come to think of it i am looking for a new hdtv ...if your listening Summit; if you start selling audio/ video i'll buy the first 1...LOL....outta here....were did I leave my BEER?...................Dammit..............Rushnbobo
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote