Thread: Silver Dollar
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #99
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Silver Dollar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Been there done that I know how this feels exactly.
Usually, I'm the one that knocks the hood off the saw horse though.
And I'm definetly the one who knocked a whole gallon of high $$ paint off the work bench on to the floor with the air hose.....murphy law I guess.

Sorry to hear about you having to sell the project after putting all that work into it. Hope you get a great paying job before that day comes. Looks to me you have plenty of skills if you decide to go that route. Good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleuh1 View Post
Looking good. Thats a lot of hard work to have to sell it. Like said before, Hopefully good job will come along and ssave the day.
Its alright, I was planning on selling it eventually anyway. to me they are like Model cars and trucks once you get one done you starting looking for the next one to start. This one is special though, Iv learned so much on this one. It is the first one Iv done almost everything myself, the only things I didnt do were, cut and balance the driveshaft, upholster the ultra leather bench seat, cut the foam for it. and program the PCM. It was my first attempt and retrofitting in a newer modern power plant, and the massive undertaking of Body work and paint. Im proud of how it is coming out. But I know when its gone it means I can start on a new one.

I would love to have my own resto shop. maybe someday, but in the meantime, I have a few leads for work and everything should work out.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote