View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:19 PM   #269
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

thanks for the compliments guys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma View Post
I was flippin thru post and decided to look at your's. one quick question, I noticed that you used the rubber gaskets in the front and back of your intake manifold, if this is true I would recomend that you remove them and use some RTV instead, I made that mistake less than a year ago and ruined my motor, the reason behind it is that they are to high to compress the gaskets between the intake and the heads, it causes a vacume and keeps all the oil in the upper end of the motor causing the lower end to run out of oil and burning up the bearings.
and as for you....

na, j/k lol you're not the only person to tell me that. im thinking of changing it out to some rtv...but probably will wait until im getting ready to drop it in.

no real progress right now..im swapping my front bags out for some 2500 dominators..should be getting those in at the end of week. but at the same time i will be putting my 73+ pads and calipers in, along with my 67-70 inner and outer tierods and adj. sleeves. then ill drop it back down and get on the jambs..

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote