View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #7
glowins10

Re: My Custom 51 Find and Future build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53 292 View Post
Looks like they sectioned a good chunk out of it to haha. I can see in in navy blue suede paint if you wanna do the flat paint. Or something real metallic like they did in the 60's! It would look sweet with some chrome steelies on wide whites. And for the grille, maybe do something with the kind of grilles they had in the 60's. You know like the ones that came on caddys to match those tail lights haha. Oh and this headlights may look cool frenched
Posted via Mobile Device
The guy that had it before me did section it. I was thinking about a metalic flat orange. Once I get it cleaned up im am going to post it over in the photoshop section and see what anyone can come up with for a grill! I had already planned on the frenched headlights too! I dont care for the bug eyed look on this one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstheshu View Post
what kind of suspension?
I am not sure on the suspension yet, havent got to get it up on a lift and thoroughly look it over.. It does have rack and pinoin up front, but still has leafs in the rear..

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
Now I need everyones opinion on what I should do to the truck!

Sell it to me for $100.00 more than you paid for it !!!
It would still be a steal if i sold it for twice what i gave for it.... IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52 Rat View Post
I appears to be a GMC looking at the fenders and grill; just at first glance.
It does appear to be a gmc! however, I have pictures from the guy showing him making the grille. Also the turn signals in the fenders are molded into the fenders a bit (you can't tell from the pictures)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape48 View Post
Great find! Flat paint? What's wrong with grape...uh I mean purple, just a wash & wax....and ride...
I do plan to wash and wax.. and ride... Till I get my '47 finished.. I dont know how the multi tone grape will look all cleaned up. haha
glowins10 is offline   Reply With Quote