View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #350
drewskiren
Lucky Teter at the wheel

Re: ** YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN** The truck Chevrolet should have built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Drew,

I measured 12" at the front of the rocker and 13" at the rear. I'm running a 28" front tire and a 31" rear tire. I have a 5" drop in the front and a 7" drop in the rear. Hope this helps let me know if you need any other measurements.

R/
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgs_notes View Post
I have 14-1/8" front, 14-3/8" rear on mine. It is basically stock with 3-1/2" drop springs all around. Running 235/70-15s front and 275/60-15s rear tires. There are a few things in the bed, but no glass or interior, so I'm guessing it will drop some once it's re-assembled.
Thanks Rob!! Thanks HGS-notes??? !!

If you extrapolate both of your information, ya'lls measurements are within a half inch of each other. This makes me more sure of the numbers. More to compare would really solidify if anyone else wants to whip out a tape measure.

Using these 2 trucks, I have a hunch I am about a half inch higher than a stock 1972 truck. Not bad at all, but of course I was hoping to be lower before doing my bags and drop.

Thanks again to both of you spending a little time on my behalf. Let me know if I can ever do the same.

YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN (Finished with MAJOR Surgery - IT'S ALIVE!!!)

The Bride is currently under the knife!

Last edited by drewskiren; 01-20-2011 at 12:13 AM.
drewskiren is offline   Reply With Quote