View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #160
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: NV4500 swap is underway

The Rhino guy called at about 2 PM this afternoon and said the truck won’t be done until late tomorrow if not Monday morning. The upholstery guy only got one seat done and even it isn’t completely done as it is still missing the arm rests. I picked up the seat but have to take the driver’s seat back to him to finish up once I drive the truck back home from the Rhino shop. I swear, relying on other people is for the birds and exactly why I try to do all my own work….because you cannot rely on anybody to do what they promise when they promise it. Errr..

The good news is I sold the old SM465/NP205 today to two really nice guys that responded to my CL add and drove down from Conifer. I enjoyed chatting with them while they were here. That $475 helps offset the cost of the Rhino lining. Tonight I bought a new JVC stereo (with remote…whoo hoo!) and Rockford Fosgate speakers for big blue once she gets back home.

Speaking of the stereo, I almost had to kill and old man tonight in a Ford Stupid Duty coming back from the stereo store as he crossed a solid line as he aborted entry onto the I-25 ramp at Hwy 50 and damn near sideswiped our Tahoe. He had to be an inch way from hitting us! The reason why I got so worked up and was ready to throw chingasos with him it is because some chick driving with her head up her *** rear ended my wife and I in my wife’s new 2010 BMW 335Xi last weekend sending my wife to the hospital in an ambulance. She is fine but came out of it with a kink her neck and a headache that won’t let up. This all is on the heals of another idiot, who also wasn’t paying attention to what he was doing, rear-ended our Pontiac in Oct 2009 which is why we got the BMW in the first place (probably would have gotten another new Poncho had GM not been so stupid to kill Pontiac). I swear people need to put their phones down and DRIVE!
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote