View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #2829
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Custom View Post
Sweet into the wiring already!!

One trick I have seen wiring guys use when making harnesses is to use a piece of plywood and then use 6 penny finishing nails to create routes for wires and then lay out the wire in between the nails then break out wires off of the main trunk in bundles and then they can bundle it and tape it for a nice neat look.

Don't know if you are planning on completely making you harness or not but thought I would throw this out there

I have friend who is great with wiring if you need help let me know he has been working on and restoring cars all his life, he has built high performance boats from the hull up for years he also has had his own business rigging boats has a great resume and he is currently working at a restoration shop near Gainesville, Ga Im sure if you needed help with something he can get you going in the right direction.
Thanks for the tip. I've already got a complete harness, just trying to tie the pods on the dash into it. If I run into trouble I might contact you about your buddy.

65Custom just had to remind me about Dakota Digital. Decisions.......The cost is too much right now.

I finally got something finished. It seems like nothing gets completed. Oh yeah I got 2 things done. The kitchen overhaul is done after 2 years we got the granite tops installed and I finished trimming them out Saturday. I also overhauled the lawn mower after 10 years. It used to be green. The blue is actually a 2011 Ford color. I worked on a 2011 Mustang that color and really liked it.

I'm getting a 10X30 lean too on the back of my shop with in the next week or two depending on weather. That should free up some floor space.
Attached Images

Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote