View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #340
65Pickup

Re: 1963 C10 SWB Big Window Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRTYRAT30 View Post
Well for me the truck handles very well, little to no body roll with the sway bar option. The steering is tight no slop and real responsive. I am only running 205/75-15 skinny tires so turning is no work at all, but if i was running 22"x9" with wide tires i would consider power rack. With anything bagged you have to find the trucks sweet spot where it handles and rides the best, for me its around 4" from bottom frame (little less to soft-little more to firm). It stays very straight no wondering around the road either. If your just after performance with no adjustable stance, check with Nate at Porterbuilt for his new Touring Dropmember coming out soon with coil-overs

I still have plans to repaint the truck inside and out along with upholstery. Just having fun driving it for now.

Thanks for all the cool comments, Jesse

No thank you Jesse for posting your build, taking pictures and posting them takes time when your focused on the build. Yours has been one of the best and most realistic builds I've found.

That coil over drop member sounds perfect....I'll be watching Nat's site for it. Enjoy the drive, Mike