View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM   #440
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: Junkyard Jimmy Super Low Buck Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1956cameo View Post
I can't believe you only have $3K in this thing! I passed you up $$wise along time ago and mine is still a shell!! Keep it up.
Still need to buy tires, bed side, a few patch panels, gaskets/seals for the transfer case, door, & windshield gaskets/seals, primer/paint supplies and all the other odds and ends. I was talking to my oldest girl today about it and that she may want to drive it some this summer with the top off and maybe she could help a bit with sanding, bondo, spraying, etc. We'll see. Then while driving home I thought about using one of the flatz colors for it just to have something ok looking until full body work gets done. Again, we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynee View Post
Been a while since I've had a chance to catch up on my truck related reading. I'm stoked you got a driver. If you've only got a 2 page list of items for repair, you're probably in better shape than my daily driver.

Can't wait for spring and can't wait for the conclusion fo the c-10 body work so you can get back to work on this project.
It's a pretty intimidating list. Some easy, some not so much. I've been looking forward to spring aver since, well... winter started. This is the most snow we've had in at least 10 years, and for MN, that's saying something. I'm just thankfull I have a heated garage to work in.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote