View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #333
special-K
Special Order

Re: Post pics. Lets see how many 60-66 4x4 are out there.

I'm sorry the ones I posted are gone. I had two Photobucket accounts,the original and a second one I upgraded to Pro (paid account) because they said I was reaching bandwidth limits. That was two years ago. I renewed for two more years 1/10 and just used that account. My computer crashed and when I got another I couldn't open my paid one,only the old original one. I asked them for help and they said there can't be two accounts on one e-mail,I must be using the wrong e-mail...BS!! I only ever used the one e-mail since I learned how to post pictures,which was by using P-bucket .So,I began using the old account until I could figure this out. Last week...BAM!!! All my pictures gone. Now I tried logging onto my paid account and it worked! After all that Bull! Well,I need to move stuff around but there's no way I can get everything back the way it was. What a mess! I have a lot of pictures all over this site that are now gone...sorry.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-12-2011 at 12:57 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote