View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 12:21 AM   #13
grayharville
^^who I am^^ what I say>

Re: 1984 K-5 Blazer "The Monster Truck"

well Heres progress... I need atleast 500 dollars to finish up my green corvette motor, and to be honest im broke... So, after doing some trading I wound up with this...

1985 c-30 with a 350

Now, the reason you are staring at this pile on your computer screen is because I got it for basically free, and It has a good running 350, although the head gasket is seeping. Hell, we even drove it 20 miles to the shop with no problems.

After It arrived at my shop we got busy pulling the motor out, and thats where we stopped today. Tomorow I am going to tear into this motor, replace all the gaskets, do a quickie paint job then throw it in my blazer until I can afford to finish my Green corvette motor. So no matter what there will be progress and this thing will live! heres some more pics of the dually and the 350 2 bbl. Weird combo in a crew cab dually huh?

I believe this was an old choo-choo customs, you can see where it used to have a wing and a visor and some other crap

the interior is ghetto, but atleast the floors have zero rust. and it has a new steering wheel..

This is gonna be replaced by either a 12 valve cummins/ 5 speed, or a 454/ 5 speed... hmmm

East Tx Squares
grayharville is offline   Reply With Quote