View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #29
mac808

Re: What is difference between Custom and CST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceman1968 View Post
Mac, Glad this helps ya, that makes all the typing worth it.
Quick question, So your SPID says Z84 custom sport truck, and the VIN on the SPID matches the VIN on your cab. Right? I think that's what your sayin and if so, then yes you do have a CST no matter what the door badge says.
No need to be in any hurry to see the back of your badge. Here's a custom badge and it says both CST and Custom, 1967
Attachment 736488
That's why this sight rocks!! It is the end all, be all guide to these trucks!

Thanks for that pic. Not in a hurry but I will end up seeing the back of my own badge since I got my model year-correct, option accurate CST badge ordered and on the way!

I think its kind of redundant for GM to have done that since CST is basically a CUSTOM Sport Truck, yet different from a CUSTOM optioned truck. LOL. All these little details!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8door View Post
Glade you did bring this up again.
For those of us that are restoring back to original, or the hot rod guys that might want to see what they had, this info is great to know, even if you strip the trim off, pass it on somebody could use it.
Never hurts to dig up a old thread, i guess...? Definitely valuable info, even if its just FYI for some guys who don't have or removed their emblems.

On that note, anyone interested in some soon to be removed CUSTOM badges...?
mac808 is offline   Reply With Quote